Alive and well

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by CarolinaCatJack, Oct 4, 2008.

1. CarolinaCatJack

CarolinaCatJack New Member

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    Hey y'all.....I just wanted to write really quick and let y'all know that I'm alive and well and that I'm sorry that I haven't gotten on in a while, but due to circumstances beyond my control, I couldn't. I'm still fishing, but that's just it.....fishin'. No catchin'. Anyway, y'all be good. If anyone feels so inclined, come by and see me next week. I'll be at Lake Greenwood State Park from Oct. 9th-14th and I'll be on lot 39. Some folks here have my cell phone number (they know who they are). Give me a call and let me know you're coming so I know how much to cook. LOL! Hope to see and/or hear from y'all soon. Y'all take care. Later.....

2. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    < but that's just it.....fishin'. No catchin'.>

Unfortunately, I can relate to that.

BB in SC

3. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Me also, too. :sad2: Good luck, Matthew.

4. CarolinaCatJack

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    Bill and Tommy, thanks for the replies. I really appreciate it.

5. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    I see you're still alive but as for the well part its rather doubtful you will ever be "well" in my life time. :eek:oooh:

6. CarolinaCatJack

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    "Well" and "normal" fall into the same category.....Take it as you will. By the way, RRSC, I've designed my own tattoo and some tattoo artist friends of mine will be inkin' me up sometime here in the next couple of weeks. You've got a blue, mine's a big ol' nasty Carolina flathead....

7. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    Remember it only burns around the outline.

8. CarolinaCatJack

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    Yeah I know. Ain't skeered though. Got one already. I can withstand a little pain every now and again....