Alive and still kicking

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by splitshot, Sep 3, 2008.

1. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    First i want to aplogize for not answereing any of ypur personell messages, or responding to any of you. Ive missed all of you more than you can possibly imagine. Im at a public libary as we got rid of our computer. Now for the rest of the story. Early this summer Beth and i recieved a death threat and a extortion attempt via e-mail. We immediately contacted the state police and they began a investigation. the threat was very personell and extremely graphic. The state police were unable to track the source of the message or to even copy the e-mail messsage on thier computer. They have since gone to another source and the general concenses is that it came from overseas, but we still dont know the origin. Beth and i will be leaving for Texas late sept. or early Oct. and will spending the winter there. Once Beth can overcome her fear of the computer we will be purchasing a new one. I have to get off of here for now but just wanted everyone to know that we are thinking of them and i miss being on here with you folks. Hugs, Beth and Steve!!!!!!

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Steve just to let you know that you are missed. Prayers sent that this problem can be resolved soon and the fear will go away. Looking forward to your full return.

3. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    wow that's a crazy situation, hope she can overcome it...glad to see you back on here though, take care & have a good time in Texas( ps, bring your shorts for the winter this year lol)

4. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    You are missed Steve. I will keep you and Beth in my prayers.

5. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Wow that is scary. Hope ya come back soon

6. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Steve - Thanks for checking in with us! :big_smile: I was just thinking the other day that I havn't seen a post from you in a long time! :sad2: Hope all goes well and you return to regular posting again on the B.O.C.! :cool2:

7. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    WOW,Thank God yall are ok,I knew you bein AWOL wasn't normal,Steve. Hope you get it straightened out. and Beth can conquer her fears. Don't be a stranger after ya get to TX,I know you plan on coming through this way ,so I'll be seeing the both of ya. Be carefull

8. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Glad to hear that you are atleast ok for now brother! I really hope it is only a fluke and that it all gets resolved very soon!

May God bless you and yours in your current toils...

9. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    Hard to believe that anyone would go to that extreme for their own self satisfaction.
    This world is becoming a scary place.
    Good luck and hope you both will come back and visit soon.

10. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Good to hear from you Steve! I had been wondering about you!

11. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Good to hear from you. Thats a preety scary deal there. Waitin for your return!!