Aliens? any encounters or sighting lol

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by whiskerchaser, Jul 9, 2006.

1. whiskerchaser

whiskerchaser Member

State:
    New Mexico
    Hey guys just wondering if anyone on the boc has had any alien encounters or sightings lol? Lights in the sky u know all that stuff? Last night i was at the lake at about 1am and all of a sudden a light was like moving around really fast about as big as a star and zooming in circles and upside down and all around and there was a kinda buzzing noise and then it was gone?:confused2: so thought I would ask about everybody else.

2. AllenM

AllenM Guest

2 questions...

When it was all over, was it suddenly a lot later than you'd thought it was, and did you feel like you REALLY needed to poop?? :crazy:

3. paleocaver

paleocaver New Member

State:
    USA
    Once saw a really bright light move slowly across the sky and drop a ball of fire. That night a local car dealership burned to the ground. The location was just about where we saw the fire ball drop. Was 25+ years ago so forensics weren't as good as now, but the fire was unexplained.

4. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    By the looks of some of the avatars in here, there might be some Aliens in here......roflmao.

5. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex

Dang John, How did you know I was talking about you.....lol

6. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    I do not believe in aliens. :big_smile:

7. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    I should also say that I do not believe in big foot or the lockness monster either. People just have too much time on their hands! LOL

8. Jimmy Don

Jimmy Don Member

State:
    Arkansas
    I have never seen anything like that, but as big as outer space is, as many other planets there are out there; I wouldn't be suprised to learn of the existance of life on other planets.

There are so many reports, not just solitary people many times it is a good number of people in a large metropolitan area. You can't dismiss them all as crazys, drunks and druggies. A mass hallucination maybe??

9. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I've always thought there has to be other solar systems out there who's sun is starting to burn out and they're looking for some place to inhabit. Earth is still in it's infancy and look at the technology we have already. Most of which has been fairly recent. Who are we to think that there aren't other civilizations out there that are developed far beyond our comprehension. That's my story and I'm stickin with it. :wink:

10. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    And thats my answer also.

11. uptoolate

uptoolate New Member

State:
    Canyon Lake, Texas
    Yeah, me too. Too

12. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    The size of the universe is unimaginable, nearly impossible to comprehend. I think it would be arogant to disbelive in life any where else. I also find it hard to believe that all the people who see strange things in the sky are lying, come on think about it, there is photographic evedence along with tons of eyewitness accounts. There are 16th century paintings with UFOs in the background.

13. uptoolate

uptoolate New Member

State:
    Canyon Lake, Texas
    Yeah, me too. Too much stuff up there in the sky for us to be alone. Even if there is not intelligent life up there, there is something on the way.

14. whiskerchaser

whiskerchaser Member

State:
    New Mexico
    Thanks for backing me up guys and making sure im not crazy:lol: lol. Well thanks again guys and I believe now I think there has to be life somewhere up in all the galaxy.

15. whiskerchaser

whiskerchaser Member

State:
    New Mexico

LoL but no.:roll_eyes:

16. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I think all the UFO sightings are the result of aliens looking at earth for some form of intelligent life. You'll notice all those that claim to have been abducted have been turned loose...:lol:

17. catmanofohio

catmanofohio New Member

State:
    Aberdeen (Southern Ohio)
  18. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    I see them all of the time when I drink light beer. lol

19. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i am an authority on aliens......i married a woman from venus:lol:

20. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    i dont know about all these bright lights and flying saucers. but i do believe in bigfoot, crop circles and little black panthers. as far the lock nest monster well i fish for that old boy evertime i go fishing. still looking for nesse.