alert

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Jollymon, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Alert ,guy's an gal's it,s just over 30 days to the N.C.gathering at BADIN ' let's get some more interest being shown by the ones that r going to be there :eek:oooh:

2. jerry9497

jerry9497 New Member

State:
    Tobaccoville NC
    well it seems like the bite is starting to turn around. last 2 or 3 trips fish were biteing good. I didnt get to fish much this weekend but I think it's fixing to turn on!! big fish this weekend was 22 lbs but very busy. I only fished about 2 hours before storms run me off...couldnt make it back out.:confused2:

3. Jollymon

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Jerry looking forward to meeting you in oct .so hope they are bitting good then ,hope to find out somemore about Badin on this trip :wink:

4. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    I'm still here just been a little quiet, studying for my EPA exam, Not been out on the water since June, looks like I will be showing up for the day, maybe the night just need to play it by ear. Are we going to have a cover dish dinner or are we going to be on our own?

5. floundahman

floundahman New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Jeff, We're having a meal on Saturday. The gathering thread has some tentative details.

6. Jollymon

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    I just hope i need to cook a BIG pot of chicken n pastry not a little one :wink::big_smile:

7. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    Jolly you better start netting shrimp, I expect you to bring a pot full of them NC caught shrimp, since you right there, you have a whole month to get a few hundred pounds, lol

8. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

I put you on the list Jeff. We DO have a gathering thread ya know. :wink:

9. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Be A Lert... the world needs more Lerts:wink::smile2: