Albino Catfish

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by rebelzgrl76, Jun 25, 2007.

1. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    While I was down in San Antonio, we stopped at a Cabela's in Bude, Texas. While there we took some good pictures of Catfish. One being a very large Flathead! Another was a big blue with a smaller fish stuck in its mouth. Was rather depressing to watch him swim back and forth like he was with the dead smaller fish fins stuck in its mouth. But the one that got me was the albino that I got some pictures of. Took them on my cell phone so I had another member resize them for me, Thanks Dave. :wink:

Attached Files:

2. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thanks for sharing these pics. Great photos for being taken with a cell phone!

3. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    No problem Amy, that sure is a purdy fish. I'd like to pull one like that out of the river someday. :smile2: Like I ever have that kind of luck.

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    If you were fishing at a river pond or lake and hooked into a beauty like that what a surprize and thrill that would be. Knowing me I'd be sweatin bullets tryin to figure out how to keep it alive until the game warden to see it and have advise me what to do,it sure would not be table fare for this lady!!!:big_smile: