Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not sure if this has already been posted or seen, but our rend lake gathering article is in todays (thurs) edition of the morning sentinel. aaron is shown with his 15 pound blue, and a nice coat i might add..

·
Banned
817 Posts
Hello Shane if you have a copy of this hold onto it for sure...I would like to have a board to post the Articles on at the gathering...if anyone has one from the Belleville News Democrat hold on to it as well...

not sure if this has already been posted or seen, but our rend lake gathering article is in todays (thurs) edition of the morning sentinel. aaron is shown with his 15 pound blue, and a nice coat i might add..

·
Banned
817 Posts
Yes very nice...Everyone has worked really hard in helping with the PR this year Southern Illinois folks are learning the Love of Catfishing and the BOC...
Great Job EVERYONE!!!
Keep it up and those Bass fisherman won't have a chance(DENNIS)...LOL:wink:

Lots of PR this year. This is a good thing for sure. Hopefully each year we can get some PR and our gathering draws in more people to the sport and conervation of our waters.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I also have a copy from The Centralia Morning Sentinel. From both the Mt Vernon and Centralia editions , this artical is going into a wide coverage area. My hat is off to Aaron, good work.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.