??Alamo Lake??

Discussion in 'ARIZONA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by AZBADBOYCATFISH, Jul 3, 2009.

1. AZBADBOYCATFISH

AZBADBOYCATFISH New Member

State:
    PHOENIX ARIZONA
    Has anyone or does anyone fish this lake?? I went back in march with out any luck not even a bite but with my 12 alum. and the lil trolling motor i have couldnt really travel to far. stayed in this pretty big cove the whole time. Had a good time other then no fish on my line. really nice park would recommend it really did like the environment.

2. Zonaman

Zonaman New Member

State:
    Florida
    I went there once about 8 years ago. Turned out to be a long drive just to get skunked. I remember it was a bit low and the end of the ramp was out of the water, making for a tough launch. Seemed like a sad and lonely place as I recall. I'll bet there's some guys here who know that lake pretty well.

3. joeldavid

joeldavid New Member

State:
    Mesa, Arizona
    I haven't fished there since I was a teenager. My dad caught a channel cat that if memory serves me went 15#. I've caught some nice bass there, I think that fisheries rise and fall and rise again who knows that was once a premier lake in AZ and could be again look at Rosie.