Alabama vs. Texas for national title.

Discussion in 'Ersel's Gridiron Talk' started by lforet2002, Dec 5, 2009.

1. lforet2002

lforet2002 Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Personally I think Bama will destroy Texas, but thats just me...Whats your thoughts..

2. outdoors1988

outdoors1988 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I hope they do being a Oklahoma Fan GO SOONER'S

3. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    Well im wearing my Colt McCoy jersey...so texas!!!:smile2::wink:

4. catmanoneufala

catmanoneufala New Member

State:
    seale,alabama
    ROLL TIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!

5. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    Alabama played an excellent game today! Honestly, I wasnt all that impressed with McCoy and the texas offence. If they bring that game against the Tide's D, they might as well not show up.. Bama by 10:wink:

6. coach

coach New Member

State:
    Greenville , Ms
    Roll Tide !!!!

7. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Bama wins, sec wins it again.

8. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    IF bama shuts down shippley they will win otherwise watch for mccoy and shippley to destroy that d and nebraska's d is much better than what everyone gives them credit for bama is good but i still dont think the best 2 teams in the nation are playing each other not a fan of ut bama or tcu but i think tcu is the most complete team in college football this year

9. lforet2002

State:
    Tennessee
    Everybody was saying that Tebow was gonna be the X-factor..I knew that Bama would put the brakes on Tebow and Florida..That D Bama has is one of the best I've seen this year..Being an LSU fan we know all about Nick Saban and his defenses'..They had Tebow crying like a baby at the end of the game..Mcelroy proved that he can manage a big game too..Everybody was worried about him too..Though I'm not inclined to say "roll Tide" cause that would be almost sacreligous as an LSU fan, I still think Bama will destroy Texas..I cannot put my hatred of Nick Saban and Bama above the almighty SEC..Come the national title game,I'll put my hatred aside and root for Bama..

10. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    TCU no way the best. they played 2 top 20 teams all year utah and brigham young....why not boise st? or cincinatti? I dont think TCU could beat florida,alabama or texas or nebraska as that goes

11. Fletchhunter

Fletchhunter New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Texas is not even in the same class as Bama. Roll Tide!!!!!!:cool2:

12. flathead_hunter

flathead_hunter Well-Known Member

State:
    nebraska city
    go tide!!!! maybe they can have ndamukong suh come down and let some anger out on the horns

13. cathog

cathog New Member

State:
    Lone Oak Texas
    I am not a fan of the UT Teasips, but all of you SEC guys need to give UT some credit. No way they get destroyed by Bama. Nebraskas defense is better than Bamas and they did what they were supposed to do and still lost. Bamas offense is way better than Nebraskas so this game should be a good one. Texas has played at the level of their competition all year long and come out on top in all of them. Now for my allegiance, the nation better watch out for A&M the next few years. Gig em Aggies. :wink:

14. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Alabama is for real!! Texas is going down. Just look what the BIG RED defense did to Colt McCoy!! 8 sacks! We got ripped off!!:angry: That game was over!! Stupid BCS bs!!

15. ut1trey

ut1trey New Member

State:
    Knoxville TN
    Bama wins this one easily and brings the SEC another National Championship. This will make 5 Champions this decade for the SEC? Should be 6, as Auburn got shafted during their 2004 undefeated season.

16. festus

festus New Member

Yeah, Bama will win. However, if it is a very close game, is there anyway for TCU or Cinncinnati to jump them? Probably not.

17. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I am an OU fan, and for prestige of the Big 12, I would like to see Texas win, however, it aint going to happen......

You Bama fans dont let Texas' offense fool you, Nebraska, has a defense that is as good or maybe even better than Bama. However, Texas offense has issues, like not being able to run the ball. I figure the 1/2 half it will be dead even. Then in the 2nd half, Bama will figure out Texas cant run and come after McCoy.

18. lforet2002

State:
    Tennessee
    If Nebraska had anywhere near the Defense that Bama has they would have smoked Texas and went undefeated..Thats how good Bama's D is..I love Bo Pelini and all(much love Bo for the 2007 national title LSU)..But Saban is still the master of college defenses..

19. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    i hate to say it but you are full of crap yeah defense wins championships but you cant win a championship if your offense cant put points on the board nebraskas d is one of the best in the nation but when your offense is almost dead last in every catagory you wont win as many games as your defense keeps your in

20. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    If Texas Plays the way they did with Nebraska, Alabama will win. But, I think Texas will be prepared to play, and know that they have a tough team to play. It will be a tough game, Alabama will of course be ahead at halftime, but the second half is going to be all Texas.

Prepare to get Horned Alabama fans......:wink: