Alabama vs Florida, Who'll Be SEC Champs?

Discussion in 'Ersel's Gridiron Talk' started by festus, Nov 29, 2009.

1. festus

festus New Member

This could possibly be the best two teams in the country. I'm not really an AL fan, but hope they win the game. However, I don't think they will. They're both great teams. If a team can get through the SEC without a loss, they're pretty dern good.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2009
  2. lforet2002

lforet2002 Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I think Alabama will win it all this year..

3. festus

festus New Member

4. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Should be a great game! :cool2: Not sure who I'm rooting for but will be watching! :big_smile:

5. greg

greg USCA - STAFF Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    GA/ Ia
    I am hoping for Alabama to win this year.

6. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    florida doesnt deserve a title they had too much help from the zebras along the way and i dont think bama is as good as everyone else thinks they are

7. festus

festus New Member

Amen to that, Catman, both Florida and Alabama have had help from the refs. Florida has had much more, however. Both teams have been in some close games.

8. lforet2002

State:
    Tennessee
    Only cause your from Texas..SEC teams beat up on each other and fools every one when they play a Big 12 or Big 10 in the Bowl games then everyone is shocked..They play a totally different kinda of football in the SEC..Texas will find out all about SEC football don't worry..This is not last years Bama team either..I rag on my buddy all the time at work who's a big Bama fan..I say 1 word "Utah" and he turns as red as a beet.But this is no where near that same team as last year..Bama fans don't worry,I don't see a team in the nation that can beat you..Good luck..

9. ut1trey

ut1trey New Member

State:
    Knoxville TN
    I hate both teams equally and can't pull for either one against each other, but with that being said and being an SEC fan, I hope the winner goes on to win the NC Game. That would give SEC it's 5th NC this decade. GO VOLS!!!!!!!!

10. Trevor1

Trevor1 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Fla has a pretty big advantage at qb. McClroy can be inconsistent, Tebo will be the difference maker. I see Fla winning this game and another national title.

11. coach

coach New Member

State:
    Greenville , Ms
    meyer suspended star defensive end ................. won't play against the tide !!

12. puddle jumper

puddle jumper Well-Known Member

State:
    NW.Georgia
    Im a Florida State fan so it really hurts to say this, but after watching them last week, I dont think Bama can handle them...:confused2:
    Puddle

13. festus

festus New Member

Yep, McClroy is definitely Alabama's weakest link. I've been saying that all season.

14. Fletchhunter

Fletchhunter New Member

State:
    Indiana
    ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got a a$$ whoopin going on so far

15. Fletchhunter

Fletchhunter New Member

State:
    Indiana

Not today:wink:

16. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama

Don't quit your day job for analyzing football teams....:wink::smile2::smile2::smile2:

17. lforet2002

State:
    Tennessee
    Told you so..I feel sorry for Texas IF they make it..Notice thats a huge if..