Airsoft?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by caneycat, Dec 31, 2007.

1. caneycat

caneycat New Member

State:
    Texas
    I will be starting to play airsoft soon with my brother and a friend as soon as we get are safety gear in. Do any of yall play airsoft and if so what gun or guns do yall have? I have a well R6 M4 A1 and a UHC M92 Silver Spring pistol.

2. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Caneycat what is that? The same as paint ball?
    Bill

3. caneycat

caneycat New Member

State:
    Texas
  4. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    i play, ima sniper, and im deadly haha. i have a Tokyo Mauri FAMAS spring gun with a laser scope, ive modified it with a stronger spring to make it shoot at about 450 fps and its dime accurate up to 100 yards. :wink:

5. caneycat

caneycat New Member

State:
    Texas
    Dont you mean feet?

6. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    no i mean yards

7. caneycat

caneycat New Member

State:
    Texas
    Can you post or PM me a video of that, because i have never herd of a airsoft gun that will shoot 100 yards:doubt::waaaht:

8. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    i dont have any way to post a video of that but its a pretty expensive gun, you get results when you spend a lot

9. br7874884

br7874884 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    whats up caney cat. i dont play airsoft but i have a co2 pistol that i really dont like i perfer paintball. dont let this wil fool you man. that dork is as windy as a sack of farts. there is no way you can get a 6mm plastic bb to travel 100 yards what do they way im thinking 6 grams is the weight of them . 450fps tops. thats what mine is rated up to and i cant play on an airsoft field cause its too hot. and can break skin up too close. i use it to shoot cats. back to wil im thinking he would have to shoot way up in the air on a windy day to get that. so im thinking he dont even have an airsoft. i have almost a grand tied up in my paintball gun. and im thinking he could shoot a sparrow at 100 yards with his. wil you dont have to lie to make friends stay cool

10. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    you dont know much about accessories do you, ive got so many add ons to my gun that i cant even play regulation. i play with my friends on a plot of land we and only have permission to play on. ive got a sniper laser scope on mine and i know how to compensate for distance and windage and the spring i have in it is a top dollar piece of equipment, ya it only shoots 450 and normally that wouldnt get a 6mm out that far but its a different kind of spring and honestly i dont know how it does it but it gets the job done. you havent been on this site for a while so you dont know me well enough to know that i dont tell many lies but dont call me a liar when you hardly know me

11. br7874884

br7874884 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    now wil has given msome bad reputation points and is making me look dumb. so i have to explain to will why it is easier to tell the truth than it is to lie. for 1 everyone on this site has a chance to look up a thing or 2 on the internet sisnt think of that did you wil. ao i looked up the top dollar airsoft guns. and ive learned that the bb only travels flat from a stock barrel at 450fps for 15-25 feet. you can get a tighter barrel and gain a whole 5 feet. so maybe you have something simular to the flatline barrel that puts a back spin on the bb. i think that could easily get that thing up to 100 yards. but that back spin justlike with paint isnt accurate. it just goes farther. so that leaves me thinking that since you still wouldnt be able to get that kind of accuracy at 100 yards that you may have a rifeled barrel. like i have on my angel paintball gun but after reading about them they wouldnt get a dime at 100. so that knocks out the smooth bore pop up barrel, and a rifled barrel, and the stock barrel. the best spring you can get will give you max fps of 500 with a .25gram bbthats 8mm. so im reading all of the proof that i need from websites, i checked more than one. that proves you cant do it. there is a cool gun on there that is powered by nitrogen. that if 550 fps. that can keep half of his shots in a 12x12 group at 100 yards, but thats not a spring powered gun. and last but not least. since the airsoft bb isnt perfectly round. means you nor anyone else will ever be able to hit a dime at 100yards. so come on people back me up on this one. we arent going to pick on wil. but it would really improve the quality of this site is we were honest. i will delet my account. and never log in again if you prove me wrong. allright buddy i helped you out for the future so you need to tell people a round bale of hay at 100 yards. exept for the out of round pellets that stray in some crazy direction. im gonna sign off buddy. nice talking to you. have a wonderful day

12. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    i gave you some bad rep because you called me a liar and you dont know me. i dont lie often but hey not many people do and ill admit you caught me in the act (my bad i kinda ruined this post) but news flash EVERYONE LIES so before you go rippin me out for lying maybe you should think about the last time you lied and tried to get out of it when someone called you out. thats why i gave you bad rep, not because you called me in the lie, because you did so before realizing that everyone does it and its not a big deal. im not perfect hell no one is but when people seem to think that everyone needs to be is what makes me mad because no one can ever be perfect. you did your research and beat me on this so good job on that but all you had to say is thats too unlikely ur busted and when i kept goin you shoulda said the same thing and backed it up. all that extra crap was not needed cuz it makes you look like a jerkoff, not gonna lie. now i did deserve the bad rep you sent me back cuz i shouldnt have sent you bad rep to begin with cuz that was just the immature teenager in me that got mad so im sorry for that. caneycat airsoft is a great war-simulation game and i hope i didnt turn you off of it cuz its way too much fun. br, your new here so welcome to the BOC brother, i like to say that to all the new people and i nor anyone else on here want you to leave just cuz of stupid argument, i cant prove you wrong so dont leave. im pretty ticked at ya now but in the future we'll get a long
    back to airsoft, i do actually have a gun and for you 15-25 foot theory, its bogus because i can hit my friends up to 30 yards and 50 yards if i compensate right. this is no lie. you may think it is and you can call me a liar all you want but ive done and im not backin down on that one. ya i had to loft the bullet a little but hey "it wouldnt be possible otherwise" right? theres a spot on our field that has 2 specific places in it, one is an abandoned train and the other is an old fence for something, the distance is 50 yards in between. i was in the train and my buddy was coming around the fence, i had to shoot 2 or 3 times and on the last shot sure enough i hit him right in his stomach, i had to loft it mind you but i still hit him, talk to the kid he'll back me up on that and i know ive done it and he remembers getting shot and thats no lie. a 6mm bb going 450fps will get out to 50 yards because i have done it. br i appreciate you tryin to be the adult in the situation but it caused more problems than needed be.

13. br7874884

br7874884 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    thats cool of you wil. i dont doubt hitting a human body at 50 yards. i can see hitting a guy at closer to 100 from time to time. i was just hund up on the dime im in no way putting down airsoft. me and my friends have too much in paintball to change or we probably would. the only reason i called you on that is cause i had a guy fib to me on how to get these crazy accurate long shots with my paintball gun. i have the guy my gun ang paid very good money. turned out he was just full of crap. im not mad angry or pissed at you. and i would want someone to call me out if thy have there facts straight as well. + i was bored as crap. it was nice arguing with you. i respect you for coming forward with that. most people wouldnt have done that it would be a never ending argument. and i for some reason love to screw with people i guess i really am a prick or what ever it was you called me. sorry for being a ass about it, was fun nice talking to you ill be a little cooler next time. sounds like you have a pretty bad ass feild your playing at.

14. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    ya it is pretty cool, its a lot of brush and trees and stuff and ive secretly put up one of my hanging treestands for a little sniper spot and no one knows its there. i wear my advantage timber camo pattern and just sit there and wait for a clear shot. its a real secluded spot so theres even deer n stuff in there but i think we mightve scared them all out.. o well.

15. caneycat

caneycat New Member

State:
    Texas
    Ding Ding, and that is the end of the third round, both fighters back to there corners LOL!:big_smile: No I am not going to leave because of this thread and I am still going to play airsoft and I can't wait to have my first game!:big_smile:

16. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    get a sniper.. people fear snipers:wink: theres a website called hobbytron.com i think and its got airsoft links to it. invest in one of the UHC bolt action airsoft rifles and get a scope with it too, youll be one of the deadliest on your team

17. caneycat

caneycat New Member

State:
    Texas
    There will only be three of us playing so I am gessing that it will be free for all, So there will not be much of a team. The sniper that I want is $2300 bucks it is a barrett M82 and it is a Spring powered gun

The BB's that i shoot are .20 gram, but i have herd that thay go up to .43 gram but i do not know if that is true.

18. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    i shoot .25.. heavier bullets but you get more accuracy out of it

19. br7874884

br7874884 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    you guys not into paintball at all. it dont feel as realistic while your out there. but i like knowing if i hit someone or not. i have that co2 pistol that i shoot cats with. i bought that cause we was going to play airsoft. and we never got any other guns. im sure airsoft is just as fun. and hella lot cheaper to run out and shoot at eachother. but i do love paintball. i have to drive round trip 120 miles to get air. and the paint i use is $60 for 200 balls. that kinda adds up after while. airsoft guns do look much more realistic than paintball. thats forsure

20. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska

i used to paintball back when i didnt understand the concept of money.. haha then i saw airsoft bb's in bulk like 5000 for 10 bucks at walmart or somthin like that and i switched pronto.. along with all my other friends