Air conditioned fishing!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by jagdoctor1, Jul 5, 2008.

1. jagdoctor1

jagdoctor1 New Member

State:
    CA/AZ
    How many of you play fishing games or games where fishing is a hobby. This game is Lord of the Rings online. I don't play much anymore but my wife does. Today I wasn't feeling up to going out and fishing and was diong a little indoor fishing hehe.

Attached Files:

2. Foam Steak

Foam Steak New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    When I saw the title all I could think about was when I split the crotch open on my shorts. Split it WIDE open. :roll_eyes:

Made for a cool and breezy day of fishing!:smile2: I now understand the appeal of the Scottish Kilt, especially on a hot summer day.

3. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    i have rapala pro fishing.:wink:

4. jagdoctor1

jagdoctor1 New Member

State:
    CA/AZ
    That looks like a pretty cool game. I had an In-Fisherman pc fishing game but my buddy really wanted to play and I couldn't find another copy at the store here so I just gave him mine. It was pretty simplistic but still fun.

Kilts for fishing doesn't sound like a bad Idea at all!!!!! It's 118 out here today and i"m getting ready to take the kids out for a night... Hope it drops below 95 tonight.

5. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    I can see now all new a Bass Pro:

The Ultimate Hot Weather Kilt
    Great for fishing on the hot sunny
    days when it's nice an muggy.Sure
    to keep you cool and breezy.Has
    clips for holding bait accessories
    which are sold separately.

Comes in 3 wonderful colors:
    Traditional-Plaid
    Sportsman-Camo
    Black-For the night fishing.

All sizes are a steal at $19.99

6. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    If you get any of the trade publications my mailbox gets crammed full of you might have seen the ads for the construction worker kilt.
    :smile2:

7. riverbud55

riverbud55 Well-Known Member

State:
    AZ Topock-/CA Riverside
    Name:
    Dale Miller
    knowing were Chris fishes that being out in the middle of the desert i was hoping he had found a way to Air condition a boat:big_smile: while a person is fishing, oh well just going to have to keep living with 120* days but heck who fishes in the middle of day anyways, i'll just have what for to cool down to 100* at night/morning crazy: I know ol martinman(ryan)was hoping for the same thing last year Ryan spent a night out on the river it was 100 at 4am:crazy::big_smile::big_smile: Good luck on the game maybe you'll get the bign:confused2: