aint it fun ?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ka_c4_boom, Dec 29, 2006.

1. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    the BOC more than just a catfish site this is about the only place on the net that has it all if you can conceive it you will receive it . this place can bring you down , humor you , lift you up on a high , put you in a higher state of mind , provide you with knowledge on so many different topics that if you took it all in it would take months to take in whats already been covered let alone what will get added while your trying to get caught up and yet ever one has the same goal to catch the greatest fish of all

CATFISH

2. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Yea, it's great having a place where you can learn anything you want to know about fishing, hunting, music, and get your computer fixed...all in one stop.

3. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I agree Charles! This is by far my most favorite site on the internet. It's because of the great people on here. I went to the National Gathering in Kentucky back in Sept.. I knew after meeting many of the members at the gathering that this was my home on the internet!:smile2:

4. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    This place got a higher thread count than middle east cotton...
    :big_smile:

5. richard dunbar

richard dunbar New Member

State:
    Washington
    What are you talkin about :lol:

6. heavyduty

heavyduty New Member

State:
    Grand Gulf,MS
    I agree, this is a great site.

7. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    its my favorite forum. most places only talk about one specific thing but the BOC focuses mostly on catfish but its got all kinds of fishing forums and hunting forums. this is the best all around outdoor site!

8. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    I'll have to agree with you Charles. I couldn't of said it any better.
    In fact I wouldn't of said it at all cause I wouldn't of thought of it. I'm not that fast witted on the thinking sometimes. Guess I'm just gettin old:roll_eyes: .

9. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Well said Charles its great:sure: