ahhh what the heck...

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by kyleco55, May 3, 2009.

1. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    ive got a friend moving to jax, Fl tomorrow.. his family has been bugging me for about a month to help them move.. i tried to tell em i didnt really have the money, but they shot me an offer i couldnt turn down today.. looks like me n the ole lady are heading to florida in the morning, and flying home thurs or fri. the offer i agreed to was an all expenses paid trip.. only catch is i gotta pay half for our airline tickets home.. looked on priceline.com.. 2 one-way tickets home are between $133-$176 total... cant beat a week in florida for 2 for under $100.. im takin my life support machine (as she calls it..lol) with me so ill still be able to check on you guys.. good luck on the fishing trips this week.. everyone be safe.. ill be posting some pictures when we get home.. :wink:

by the way..... im still planning on going to rocky point this weekend.. probably not all weekend, but SHOULD be there at least all day saturday..

2. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    I was looking forward to fishing with you again. Maybe we can try the following week with 1 of 3 of my days off.:wink:

3. Fishgeek

Fishgeek Active Member

State:
    Indiana
    Have fun Kyle! Nothin' like a free ride to Florida!!! My wife flew to CA & back on my parents' miles they've racked up from their credit card. Now it's my turn to fly someplace!

4. kyleco55

State:
    Central In
    thanks guys.. david.. sorry we wont be able fish friday brother... well definately get out again soon..

5. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Kyle don,t work to hard with the moving; hope you have a great time on your trip

6. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    lucky you.... Never made it to your spot by moorse creek.. ended up fishing Cutright ramp

7. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    have a good n safe trip bro.

8. kyleco55

State:
    Central In
    ah its alright shane.. try not to over fish it while im gone:smile2:

ill be thinking bout you guys while im gone.. its only supposed to be 90 and sunny down there today:eek:oooh::cool2:

9. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    He might over fish it & keep'em for himself.:smile2:

10. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    Dave, you might be right...:big_smile:

11. RiverBuggy4x4

RiverBuggy4x4 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    yeah went to monroe with shane and ended up passing out in the car only one bite on my poles:big_smile:

12. BIGCATFISH64

BIGCATFISH64 New Member

State:
    Muncie,Indiana
    have a safe trip, are you gonna get to fish when you're down there?:eek:oooh:

13. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    I don't think there is a "might" about it.:smile2:

14. kyleco55

State:
    Central In
    Thanks doug... Actually we were talkin about maybe takin a guide boat out in the big water. I'd hate to have to show the pros how to fish redneck style... LOL

15. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    Redneck style?? You didnt take the pole made out of duct tape and metal washers did you?:smile2:

16. kyleco55

State:
    Central In
    :smile2::smile2: dont think theyd let me take that on the plane ride home:sad2:

man... my desktop is showing 61 and rainy back in indy??? sorry guys, its 82 and mostly sunny here.. :eek:oooh:

17. kyleco55

State:
    Central In
    well guys i didnt get a chance to do any fishing down here...:embarassed:

it was kinda a mixture of holly not wanting me to, and the wallet wouldnt let me..:confused2:

oh well we spent the day relaxing ( if you wanna call it that ) at the beach.. I decided it sounded fun to ride the waves on an inner tube.. and well it was a blast.. especially as the tide was coming in.. 5-6 ft waves would carry you into about 2 ft of water n just spit you out.. i had fun.. BUT!!!! I need every to say a silent little prayer for my Indianapolis Colts hat.. I decided not to take it off while i was playing in the ocean all day, and well... bout an hour before leaving, a giant wave picked me up, spun me around, and spit me out... without my hat.. poor poor hat.. I dont want to imagine whats going to happen when an Indianapolis Colts hat washes up on the Jacksonville beach.. Hat.. if your out there reading this, Im sorry.. we had a long great trip together.. ill never forget you.. :eek:oooh:

now time to check out ebay for a replacement i rekon.. :smile2:

Heading to the aiport tomorrow around noon, plane is supposed to land in indy at 4:48 PM...

18. kyleco55

State:
    Central In
    sittin here at JAX waitin on my plane.. been watching some fighter jets take off.. them things are neat.. 4 took off within 45 seconds.. 2 more just went but i wasnt ready with the camera.. heres a pic of one.. ill try to figure out how to upload the video of them taking off..

Attached Files:

19. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Looks like an f14 tomcat from here.

20. kyleco55

State:
    Central In
    back home again in indiana... dang why didnt you guys tell me it was still winter here?? its been in the 90s in jacksonville all week... get home, and almost have to put my coat on!
    we didnt really take any pictures this time around, all i got is a few from the planes, and videos taking off and landing.. my 3 year old is fascinated with planes and didnt get to go so i video'ed it for him to watch..