Agua Fria fishing trip

Discussion in 'ARIZONA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by bass or bass?, Jul 8, 2009.

1. bass or bass?

bass or bass? New Member

State:
    North Phoenix Arizona
    My partner and I will be fishing the river at Lake Pleasant July16/17. Will hit the water @ noon Thursday and fish overnight, leaving the lake Friday afternoon. We'll be fishing largemouth and striped bass, and channel and flathead cats. My boat is a 16' Glastron Sportster, almond and copper colored with a bimini top up during the day. Pull up and say hi if you see us out there. Happy fishing.
    ~N.A.F.C.~B.A.S.S.~BoatU.S.~N.R.A.~

2. AZBADBOYCATFISH

AZBADBOYCATFISH New Member

State:
    PHOENIX ARIZONA
    good luck hope you hook up big

3. bass or bass?

bass or bass? New Member

State:
    North Phoenix Arizona
    We're heading out @ 10:00 a.m. tomorrow. I'll let you all know how we do. If you are out our way pull up and say hi. Happy fishing.

Attached Files:

4. GwillE

GwillE New Member

State:
    Phoenix,AZ
    i may have to reschedule my dr. appointment and meet ya'll out there

5. bass or bass?

bass or bass? New Member

State:
    North Phoenix Arizona
    I'm considering changing destinations and hitting Bartlett and the Verde River instead. What do you think?

6. GwillE

GwillE New Member

State:
    Phoenix,AZ
    hey allen it was nice meeting you guys out at bartlett to bad you couldnt stay.Did you get your boat fixed? the storm passed over after ya'll left. and the bite was slow for us most of the night. We didnt get a chance to catch any gills.So we just fished with shrimp I had and the crawlers you gave us. thanks again! The bite did pick-up about 4:00 am. caught 10 channels brought home 4 for dinner!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 19, 2009
  7. bass or bass?

bass or bass? New Member

State:
    North Phoenix Arizona
    Hi Gilbert. I have a few things to try as far as fixing my fuel problems. I'll let you know how things work out. It was nice meeting you. We'll have to try again in the future.

8. GwillE

GwillE New Member

State:
    Phoenix,AZ
    Cool bro good luck! I know of a pretty good mobile marine mechanic if you need one. Yeah let me know when you get out again!

9. bass or bass?

bass or bass? New Member

State:
    North Phoenix Arizona
    I'm doing a carb rebuild next week. I've had constant fuel delivery problems for as long as I've had this boat. How about giving me this mechanic's contact info. I'm not overly pleased with the one I've been using. Thanks bud. We'll definately get some fishing done when I'm running right. Hey, your partner caught some nice ones the day after we were there huh? Happy fishing.

10. GwillE

GwillE New Member

State:
    Phoenix,AZ
    yes those were some nice ones! i will pm you the info of that mechanic