The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
OkC Oklahoma
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been telling my grandsons about this forum since I joined.
While fishing today, I again mentioned it to Isaiah. He said he would be interested in joining. So, I told him I would check to see if there is a young age limit on membership. He is 13, and wants to learn all he can “...from people who really know what they are doing...”

By forum rules, is he old enough to join?

·
Administrator
10,489 Posts
There is no age limit and he would be welcome. The only forum he should avoid is the Hi Intensity Forum because in the past there were no language restrictions. Not the place for your folks. In the past you had to be let in but with the new upgrade everyone has access, It just doesn't show up until you go into the forum list and find it.

That should be the only grandpa imposed restriction I know of.

tight lines

·
Administrator
10,489 Posts
I look forward to seeing him on here. Make sure he knows that each individual has his own opinion about things, including fishing. Just because he reads something that doesn't actually make it true or accurate. I don't think anyone is intentionally saying things that they know are wrong but there is a learning curve that everyone goes thru and sometimes false info is posted. But it is the best place I know of,,,,with one or two exceptions,,,, for learning how to catfish. The two exceptions that might be better are learning from Dad's and Grandpa. Those are the ones that come with life long memories.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts