AGAIN, I had a blast!

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by TOPS, May 6, 2007.

1. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=47760

Well, I attended another Gathering, Had a blast! I would like to thank all you Arkansas members that attended the gathering for my good buddy Tinboat. All your support is greatly appreciated. Great food!

For those that could not make it, Sorry you missed a good time! May-be next time.

2. angelkittys daughter

angelkittys daughter New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Top, i had a great time to and i am so glad that u could make it to the gathering.:lol:

3. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    First let me welcome you to the B.O.C. All you girls conducted yourselves as a mom and Dad would like for you to do. I will see you at Keystone in June!

4. Leakyboat

Leakyboat New Member

Top,
    Thanks for the pictures!
    Ernie

5. catfishadore_lady

catfishadore_lady New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    :big_smile: :big_smile: Thanks so much for that comment, Top. As a Mom of two of those girls, I feel really good to hear that:smile2: . We try very hard to raise our kids right; it does our hearts good when we hear our efforts aren't in vain. Can't wait for the Oklahoma trip.

Love In Christ,

Helen

6. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    hey top i to had a ball.kids were good as toast.people be proud.wife loved pictures said if i get rid of pigeons and chickens she will load up and come to keystone.looking for a buyer.any body need about 200 homing pigeons.also have 3 american treeing fiest and one german short haired pointer bird dog for give away.pm me not kidding.

7. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Helen, welcome to the B.O.C. your girls were great! always willing to help and your dog, she is very very smart!!

8. catfishadore_lady

State:
    Arkansas
    Top,
    Thanks again:big_smile: . We all had so much fun!!! Daphne(my Dog) :big_smile: had a blast, also. She is a pretty smart girl if I do say so myself. She's such a blast to be around. She helps me so much. Don't know if you are aware, but she's my service animal, also. I have really bad panic attacks where I become immobilized and can't breathe (I've actually passed out and had to have 911 called). Before Daphne came along, I mostly stayed at home unless Randy could go with me; and he had to stay right beside me just in case I 'freaked'. But, since Daphne came along, I can go just about anywhere and do anything. I still have attacks, but Daphne carries my stuff and somehow helps me not to 'panic!' as often. I was so happy that I got to bring her to the outing. I really wanted to go, but just knew I couldn't do it without her. Oh, also she alerted us to Randy having a heart attack last summer and saved his life. So, I guess she's also classified as a medic alert animal. Thanks so much to everyone for letting us bring her along.

Love In Christ,

Helen

9. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    Helen,
    Feel free to bring her to Keystone. Do you require her to be with you constantly, like a seeing eye dog for a blind person? The park has a restriction to keep your animals on a leash at all times (or on a clothesline-type setup where they can get some exercise).
    I see no problem with her coming with y'all.
    Bring the girls too and tell Tricia to bring hers too.

10. catfishadore_lady

State:
    Arkansas
    Mike,

Thanks so much; we will definitely be bringing her to Keystone with the girls. I haven't been able to take her to work with me, although she is able to go to nursing homes, etc. I was working at the local nursing home until last month. I'm currently taking a break from working because of my health.
    Anyway, if I can't take her with me, I make do for as long as I possibly can. But, I always end up regretting it. The stress of having to cover for my illness causes more episodes and more illness. I suffer from massive migraine headaches (another part of the illness) and she alerts on them also.
    But to get back to your question; I don't have to have her with me continually in situations like this past wkend. If I have people I can trust to care for me if I have an attack, I can allow her to go for a walk or a swim or something. Just as long as I know I can trust the people I'm with ....and as long as she's not gone too long. She will tell you if something is going on before even I can tell you. I have a tendency to overlook or ignore some signs until I am faced with a BIG problem. Daphne doesn't let me ignore those things. She becomes a real pest at times, but she's saved me and brought me out of Hell so I think I'll keep her.
    Hope this helps with any question y'all have. If you want to know any more, feel free to ask. I'll try to answer them.
    I gotta go; Randy's taking me fishing this a.m.

Love In Christ,

Helen

11. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Helen, Dapne was great, just wish that Tuff was that well behaved. Looking forward to seeing you all again at Keystone!

Good luck fishing, hope you catch a couple of real hogs!!!!

12. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    I had a great time at the gathering and got to meet some great folk man that pot luck was sure good hey we can all be proud of the young folk in the Boc after my first gathering i can only say Hooray for the BOC:big_smile_2:

13. bigboy113054

bigboy113054 New Member

State:
    Prattsville,Arkansas
    Thanks Top As a father of two Grils. I've tried to teach them act like ladys. We really enjoyed ourslefs at lake De Gray this week end And plane to go To Keystone.

14. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Pastor E:

Was Great meeting You and your wife. I hop[e to see ya at another one soon.

Gene

15. artsyhorse_gurl_15

artsyhorse_gurl_15 New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    thank you for the welcome. its fun going to the boc camping and fishing.
    thats fun after you catch the fish. my dad bought me a brand new RED AND WHITE catfish pole, did i mention that its red and white and new and big i mean BBBBBIIIIGGGGG.maybe i get to go fishin this weekin but no way am i wearin that purty dress :cool2: liver might be nasty to me but tha fish like it lol

love always
    kristen eady (randy's lil munchkin)
    PS how you like his purtyful pic, i picked it out.

16. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    A big welcome to the B.O.C. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Oh, By the way, Nice dress

17. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Welcome to the BOC Kristen. I am honored to have been able to introduce your Dad, Mom , and sister to such a fine organization!

Right before the Arkansas Gathering, I had the privilige of meeting the Allbright family. Their daughters go to school with my stepdaughter(Shannon AKA angelkittys daughter).

I showed Randy(bigboy) the boc on the net. He got interested and joined. Then made plans to attend the Arkansas Gathering. Helen, his wife got involved and joined also. Then came his daughters.

They all had a great time. Myfamily had so much fun that my stepdaughter and daughter wanted to join! I am honored to have recruited the following folks into the BOC!

Randy Allbright
    Helen Allbright
    Kristen Albright
    Naomi Allbright
    Brittany Styers
    Shannon Studdard
    David Studdard

The BOC gatherings is a great place for family members to be able to come together! You do not have to worry about your children while there, you can bet someone is watching after them! The BOC gives them a safe place to go on the internet and learn good manners as well as be educated on one of America's fine sports! I am proud to be a member of such a fine bunch of folks! BOC Rules!!!!