After the Holidays

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by tackleholic, Dec 19, 2008.

1. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    Someone had asked about fishing the day after Christmas & the day after
    New Years. I don't know about the weather yet, but if anyone wants to fish or just get together for a sandwich at a resturant drop myself or cubacroc a pm. Everything is BYOT! (buy your own treats).

2. crazyjet1

crazyjet1 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    after the holidays im off to ole santee hopefully will top my year off. Its been a good year of fishing.

3. cubacroc

cubacroc Member

State:
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Post a reply about todays scouting trip and let us know if the skips or shad are there. I am out of bait and will need to restock on Friday if possible. Do you have the meeting place and time planned yet?

4. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany

I'd tryied for some skipjacks yesterday & caught none. I went back to the Falls this afternoon & was supprized how much the water came up. I saw 2 fishermen each caught one, a carp that got away & another small fish that was let go. As far as a date & time, I've not set one yet. I just might make up my mind for an Arby's roast beef instead, on 12/26 Or 01/02.

5. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    I'm setting a date & time on 12/26 & 1/02 for 1:00pm at the Arby's on Grant Line Rd at I-265 in New Albany across from IUS. Drop me a pm
    for an head count in case I need to ask for tables. Thanks, David