afc south

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by thecatman, Sep 3, 2008.

1. thecatman

thecatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    ok guys i'm a texans fan but who do you think will get into the playoffs out of this very tough division

2. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    We kind of jumping the gun little. Guess we are all ready for the games to start. LOL.
    I aint sure bout everyone else but I'm sure the Pats will be there, pretty sure the Colts will too, maybe Jacksonville Jaguars, and now since the Jets got Brett, who knows, they may do better this year over last. I think they only won 4 games last year.
    shoot I aint for sure but it will be fun watching.

3. thecatman

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    lol true enough about jumping the gun but in this division it could be anyones game if peyton goes down then the colts are in trouble i think the texans d will prove better than what everyone thinks should make for an interesting season

4. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    The games start Sunday. Right now I forgot who all's playing. Been real busy this week. My Son and couple others are planning a back yard tail gate feast on Sunday for season opener with the Cowboys. . They have been waiting for this all summer. LOL.
    They got sausage, going to stuff some Jal peppers, beacon rap shrimp, some boudain , ( SP ) chicken and who knows what else. I'm going to chill out this year and let them buy the food. and do the grilling . I have supported them long enough. LOL.

Good luck with your teams.

5. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    As long as Peyton is on the Colts, the Colts will always be a contender in that division.l

6. petersoutcats

petersoutcats New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Carfull you my have just jinx them. :big_smile:Always?
    Looks like this year might be a wee bit different.
    Titans will win Div.

7. thecatman

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    the titans are playing some really good ball right now i'm just glad the texans are finally establishing a running game

8. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    the afc south along with the rest of the afc appears to be down a little bit this year. and even though they arent off to a great start, i still think the colts are the team to beat in the south. manning is off to a bad start but once they establish their running game, the colts will be near impossible to beat