Advice

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by Antlernut, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Antlernut

Antlernut New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    Hey everyone I just joined this site and I have to say it's great. I'm from Northern Wisconsin but grew up fishing cats on the Mississippi. Anyway my family and I go to Kansas City every year for the race and this year I'm planning on coming down early as I would like to do some fishing. I've looked into guides but was wondering if anyone out there could offer some advice as to where to go close to the city. Thanks and good fishing, Sean

2. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    Sean welcome to the BOC.

I dont fish that area but there are a plenty on here that do and i'm sure you will get all the info you need when they get on here this afternoon.

Good fishing!

3. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    welcome aboard and yes there are a bunch of people from that area that would be willing to help

4. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
  5. Joe4BigCats

Joe4BigCats New Member

State:
    Manhattan, Kans
    Hey Sean.. Welcome to the BOC..:big_smile: Everyone on here is great...:wink: I'm sure you'll find what you need... And, Keith... Thank's for the shad you gave out at the Gathering..:tounge_out:

6. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    No problem Joe. Hey Joe did you get sponsored yet ? Just kidding, we'll have to get out and fish together sometime. I might be going to Perry this weekend. Maybe you could come out there? Ill let you know. :big_smile:

7. Dead Red Rick

Dead Red Rick New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Welcome aboard Sean Iam pretty new also and still trying to figure out the site but it is a lot of fun if you like fishing you can also learn a thing or two.

8. delbert bumbleshoot

delbert bumbleshoot New Member

State:
    Overland Park,Kansas
    ditto on captain catfish ....John Trager is a good guy and knows his stuff.Been out with him a couple of times last fall. Caught a 46lb blue with him last october.

9. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    Hey Rick i dont think Keith ever offered us any Shad at Milford??:angry:

10. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    I did Saturday night, but you guys didnt come down to the point. Oh well. Come out this way Tom, and Ill load you up with enough to last you the rest of the season. :big_smile:

11. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    Just giving you a hard time Keith.
    You know how old guys are we were in bed before dark...(Well Deadred was anyhow) Hee!Hee!

12. rush_60

rush_60 New Member

State:
    Troy, KS