Advance Catfish Seminar

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Mac-b, Mar 10, 2007.

1. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Gander Mtn. will host a catfish seminar for those catfishermen/women and others who want to know more about catfishing than the typical beginner class. This free seminar will be held on April 21, 2007 from 2 to 4 PM. Gander Mtn is located off of I-77 (exit 36) at 236 Norman Blv'd., Mooresville, NC and their telphone no. is 704-658-0822. Gander Mtn. Fishing Pro's, Mac Byrum and Capt. Gus Gustafson will be the primary speakers. I will be covering the catfish part of the seminar and Capt. Gus who is very knowledgeable about fish finders (sonar), GPS, etc. will cover this very important topic. Our last catfish/striper seminar drew about 125 fisherpersons, so arrive early and look around the store and enjoy yourself. I look forward to meeting all of my brothers/sister from the BOC. Almost forgot, Gander Mtn. offered discounts to those attending our last two seminars, so if you have been wanting some fishing gear this would be a good time to get it and save you some money on your purchase. Mac