Adding new Products to the website next week.

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by ShilohRed, May 16, 2009.

1. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    We will be adding Okuma Bait casting and Spinning reels to the site next week. Along with Tica Reels also Both Bait casting and Spinning reels.
    Also if I can get it all set up. We will be stocking No roll sinkers in
    1 oz
    2 0z
    3 oz
    4 oz
    5 0z
    6 0z
    And 8 0z
    They will be 5 pack, 10 pack on the 4 oz and up. From the 3 oz down to 1 oz 5 pack, 10 pack and 25 pack.
    Later on we will be adding rods, and lots more exciting products for your catfishing needs.
    Pete

2. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    Way to go Pete! Keep going like this and you will not have time to fish.:smile2:

3. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    I'm gonna need some 1 oz no rolls. Let me know.

4. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Thats some good info Pete. Will look for the new products:wink:

5. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Still working on getting the new products added to the site. Between issues with the pricing on reels. Waiting on stock to come in on Sinkers and finishing up the website. It may be a week or more off now. Man theres just not enough hours in a day.
    I guess If I look at it one way, Sales are so slow now that I have can use the extra time to finish all this up. But then again that is not a good point that sales are about deal. Guess hard times have even hit fisherman. LOL
    Hope to at least get some of the site finished soon.

Mike I had thought I would have held your order on jug kits and shipped it all together. Buddy let me know how many 1 oz no rolls you will need and I will get you hooked up when there ready to ship.
    Pete

6. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Definitely a good reel that flys under the radar.

If you looked at the images of my latest two rods, you see what they have riding on top of them..

7. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Mike there on line now. I only ordered 200 lb of the no-rolls to get an ideal of what will sell the best.
    Pete