Adam 1886

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Mo.Hick, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Adam it is good to see you back on here. You need to stay on more often even if you are hunting. I will get you on a big ol blue this summer. We just need to put in the hours. I will get you on a 30 plus this year. Then you will out do Judy:eek:oooh::wink::smile2:.

Tom

Last edited: Jan 2, 2010
  2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I agree Tom. Hopefully he won't freeze to the ground tryin to kill them geese.

3. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    That is no joke, we went goose hunting yesterday and WOW:eek:oooh: it is freezing out there. You know it is cold when you have a goose call freeze to your beard. No kidding, it froze to my beard laying in the layout blind.

4. adam1886

adam1886 New Member

State:
    higginsville,missouri
    i might have to start sleeping in my truck when i come up if i beat judy:smile2:. yes it was cold yesterday and today, but we ended up with 32 geese in three days and two bands in the same field so it was worth it. hopefully the snow where supposed to get this week doesnt drive the geese away

5. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Judy said you got that right the truck is your new bed. She also said you will owe her a prime rib dinner if you beat her big blue.

Tom

6. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    We slaughtered them today again. Hope they stay around with this weather coming in.
    I wish I could get some banded birds, I have never got one ever. My brother has shot banded ducks, geese, and a dove:eek:oooh:. He got a goose several years ago that had a neck collar and band. Guess I'm unlucky

7. adam1886

adam1886 New Member

State:
    higginsville,missouri
    yea im afraid with this snow thats supposed to come wednesday they will get pushed out. i hope not tho, im ready to pound on them again next weekend

8. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Me Too, I have not seen geese like this in a long time.....make that ever. We are getting them in our dekes with no problems. Almost making us look like we know what we are doing:wink:

9. adam1886

adam1886 New Member

State:
    higginsville,missouri
    i know what you mean. there are geese everywhere in the area we hunt. its almost too easy:smile2:. yesterday a couple of the geese that landed in our decoys i got out of my blind and walked within 10 yards of them before they finally took off

10. BubbaCat

BubbaCat New Member

State:
    Arizona
    global warming :smile2:

11. Seth

Seth Active Member

State:
    Owensville, MO
    I'd say goose hunters are nuts, but I was out there with the bow trying for a deer yesterday as well. It was a cold that's for sure! :wink:

12. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Adam, you got my number, if summer ever gets here give me a shout and we'll see about getting Judy that prime rib dinner :wink:

13. adam1886

adam1886 New Member

State:
    higginsville,missouri
    sounds good brandon.im ready for summer, im tired of plugging my truck in all the time