Accurate 665h Limited Edition. $215 total includes shipping[SOLD]

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by Rcaarizona, Dec 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    Accurate 665h Limited Edition Single speed reel. (Black and Silver marbled) the best reel on the market hands down. This will hold more line then you will ever need. There is a place on the blackstrap where the marbled has chipped off, little smaller than a dime. Reel works flawlessly. Yes there is a smoking loud bait clicker, lever drag, cast control knob, that also doubles for friction control, so if you are in current, and you have a lively fish on, you can free spool the reel, and put on the bait clicker, and tighten the cast control knob, until it stops clicking, and when a fish hits, it will peel off line, and all you do is lift the lever, and jackhammer the fish.. The reels retail for 400-500, and even on ebay they sell in way worse condition for 250-300. I figured id give my fellow BOC'ers a chance at a great reel. It doubles for a smoking tuna reel as well. It has minor scratching on it, but it won't show up in Photo. First serious PM gets it. I have two more that are promised to local friends. I am getting some newer accurate reels from an uncle who owns a Tuna fleet. The BX reels!!!! You pay for $15 for shipping. This reel makes Abu's look like a joke. This is the finest reel on the sea, go do some research. Total $215, you send money, I'll send reel, and email you directly with your tracking number the second it ships, or you can pick it up.PM me, as I said the first no BS PM gets the reel. For sale only.
    Just a note to the not so expereinced baitcaster fishermen out there. This reel spool spins EXTREMELY FAST, faster than anyother reel out there, they are super high quality, which means you can cast far, BUT you better be an experienced baitcaster, or this reel is not for you. You will birds nest this reel so bad, you will need to cut 400 yards of line off! Only a true hard core baitcaster fishermen will appreciate this reel.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 2, 2009
  2. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.