access granted

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by 223reload, Nov 8, 2007.

1. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I just called an old bud of mine that works on a prime piece of whitetail property ,He's a ranch foreman an I've known him all his life. Asked for permission to hunt the late season Whitetail hunt an he told me ok,as long as ya dont tell any one ,I'm pumped theres some monsters on this place.

2. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Congratulations Richard, hope ya get a shot at a bigun:cool2:.

3. CHAVEZ CHAVEZ

CHAVEZ CHAVEZ New Member

State:
    WesternSlope,CO
    223 R man that sounds great !! , are you gonna hunt there in NM ? best of luck to ya . may the wind be in your face , and the sun at your back.......

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    The ranch I'm hunting is only 30 miles away from me right here in New Mexico ,the G&F has a special W/T hunt in our area this year for W/T only ,Its from Nov22-25

5. CHAVEZ CHAVEZ

CHAVEZ CHAVEZ New Member

State:
    WesternSlope,CO
    man i'm definietly gonna have to make a trip out there , i've never hunted W/T before . that would be some'thn else can't wait to see pic- .:dribble:

6. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Well Demitrius, if I am fortunate enough to tag one . Rest assured it will be posted here. I havent tagged out since 03 so I'm due

7. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Getting a good place is half the struggle. Good news Richard, an good hunting to ya. Sounds like you are due ta do.
    :wink:

8. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    GOOD LUCK LOAD .............Last night on my uncles back yard there was 12 turkey and 6 deer man If my aunt would let us......:cry:

9. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Something to look forward to 'eh Richard? Now remember Dick, whitetails have whitetails, you are not in Texas so they should have some size to them. Bigger than a sheep anyhow.