Abu TCCF Catfish Pro Rocket[Sold]

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by Blade4130, Aug 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blade4130

Blade4130 Well-Known Member

State:
    Independence MO
    Just curious if anybody would be willing to trade a abu tccf green cat for my more expensive Abu tccf catfish pro rocket? Even an old, but in great condition red tccf I may trade for.

2. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    What's the catch? The Pro Rocket is a GREAT reel!

Bill in SC

3. Blade4130

State:
    Independence MO
    There is no catch if you can beleive that and it's a supurb reel. I got an extra one for a present a while back and just really want a different reel. I don't mind that my reel is more expensive. Gary F has a reel around here that I am going to go look at first. There is no catch to this reel at all. If I don't trade with Gary. Anyone that is nervous about it as I know it is a great deal. I can send a personal video to you saying your name and using it. Whatever it takes to let you know that this isn't one of those to good to be true deals:big_smile:

4. Blade4130

State:
    Independence MO
    Oh yea forgot to mention. I still have the box and original receipt from ................. so you will know it's not a stolen item or anything like that.

5. TITANSFAN2104

TITANSFAN2104 New Member

State:
    Smith county TN
    i have a like new green cat i would trade depending on condition of your reel! pm me if your interested

6. Blade4130

State:
    Independence MO
    Thanks Chad for talking to me. Your next in line after I get to talk to GaryF more:big_smile:

7. bigkat7698

bigkat7698 New Member

State:
    Bowling Green KY
    I have the exact red one you mentioned TCCF it's setting in my garage not on a rod as I type...Let me know

8. TITANSFAN2104

TITANSFAN2104 New Member

State:
    Smith county TN
    sent pic to your email:big_smile:

9. NO1HUNTER12

NO1HUNTER12 Member

State:
    INDIANA
    I HAVE FOUR RED TCCF 4 BEARING REELS PERFECT SHAPE NOT USED MUCH AT ALL. IF THE GUYS BEFORE ME FALL THREW LET ME KNOW. I WOULD COME OFF ONE FOR A TRADE. THANKS

10. Blade4130

State:
    Independence MO
    Thanks for your interest guys, but the reel is gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.