Abu record RCN60HC dose anyone have one

Discussion in 'Fishing Reel Review' started by crab, May 5, 2008.

1. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    I have one on order at my local tackle shop, and was wondering how they would do? Any help would be appreciated.:wink:

2. MAX1955

MAX1955 New Member

State:
    KENTUCKY
    Crab I have two, I bought when they first came out. They are smooth and they can cast. You won't be disappointed.

3. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    I have heard of them but have use one. But if its a Abu is going to be a good reel.

4. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken
    I can guarantee, you will leave all the rest alone when it come to casting ability.I just put a new pair of them on rods that I built this year.

Super Nice Reels, BAR NONE IMHO..Kenny:wink:
    If I knew these reels where as sweet as they are I would have bought the other set he had since I got a 30-40% discount on them at a going out of business sale,,I think I got them under 120 for a 160 reel....I messed up . But I got 2 of them anyway:smile2::smile2:

5. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Thanks guys for the info! Looks like I might need to pick up more than one!:wink: As long as the wife aint the wiser!:cool2::wink:

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Pick up that extra for me since I'm such a good net man, fishing buddy and an all around nice guy accident prone but nice!!!:cool2::wink::smile2::tounge_out:

Good Luck with it, I can't wait to see it in real life and not a pic. I don't think you'll go wrong.....Unless you don't get me one....Or I'll settle for your free 6000....Shew.....:wink:

7. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Crab you better Watch John he is trying to trick ya out of a reel. :big_smile:

8. madiaz

madiaz New Member

State:
    kalamazoo, michigan U.S.A
    greetings crab,

the records are my favorite. i have the 60 and 50. is the 60hc the high capacity or should i say the one that holds a bit more line?

the reel is just a complete work of art. beautiful, beautiful. the 50 doesn't but the 60 does have the clicker. the thumb engage is a marvel ultra super trick engineering. did i mention they are beautiful? the drag is true and tough as nails. the 60 i took to yucatan to surf fish and a year later i went to florida and fished in the canals under bridges as well as from the shore surf casting.
    later that year when i went to put my stuff away for the winter i cracked her open to inspect clean and lube. the thing looked like it had never been used :0a5:. i think you will be extremely pleased with your purchase.
    regards, m.a.d.