Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3 plano tackle boxes
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i noticed the all the abu garcia ambassadeurs went up in price like the red basic 7000 was $169 now its $199 and the silver c3 7000 was $189 now its $219 and the catfish special 7000 was $179 now its $200 and the catfish pro was $229 now its $259 and the beast is $429 and the 6500 pro rocket went up 50 bucks it was $200 now its $250. i dont have a problem with it cause ive always bought ambassadeurs cause they are perfect they the cadillac of reels i love my catfish pro and it was worth every bit of it and same with my 2nd gen catfish special 7000 but im wondering if any yall know if they changed something on the ambassadeurs to make the price go up cause if they changed something im really excited to see what it was

·
Premium Member
5,800 Posts
I don't know if there were changes or not. I agree with the other two responses as inflation being the biggest factor coupled with the fact, they are made overseas and transportation of foreign made goods seems to be an issue right now.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Word amongst the Wallstreet elite is that due to high fuel prices, high food prices, high foreclosure rates, ect we are headed for a recession middle of the year. Maybe those reels will come back down in price then. What goes up must come down.

·
Registered
489 Posts
But you wanna know what did not go up in price ? And none of these are made in the USA. Cell phones. The prices on them have stayed the same. Why ?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts