Abu Garcia (red) 6000 or greater, possible trade

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by bnt55, May 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bnt55

bnt55 New Member

State:
    Northern KY
    I am looking for a good used abu garcia baitcaster in red 6000 series or better. I am trying to get my fishing rods and reels to match up because right now I look like Red Fox goes catfishing!!:smile2: I also have a almost new catmaxx reel with 30 lb clear mono that I would be willing to trade with to get a couple of red abu's plus some cash to boot. If you got a good reel sitting around unused drop me a line!

Thanks
    Bill

2. t-roy

t-roy Member

State:
    va
    i have one red 6600 and four red 7000I TO SELL. 35 FOR 6600 AND 75 EACH FOR THE 7000I. LET ME KNOW T-ROY

3. bnt55

bnt55 New Member

State:
    Northern KY
    do you have a pic of the 6600? if so Pm me for my email thanks!

4. t-roy

t-roy Member

State:
    va
    yes i will send them shortly.

5. bnt55

bnt55 New Member

State:
    Northern KY
  6. kmcalester

kmcalester Active Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Have you look on EBAY that's a good place to start?

7. bnt55

bnt55 New Member

State:
    Northern KY
    yeah I suppose, but I always like dealing with people like myself (catfishers) and if there is someone on this site that needs some cash and has a reel they want to sell then I would rather they get my money instead of some yahoo in california who short buys off of widow estates and makes a quick buck on a reel they know nothing about...(not that anyone in California would do that or that widows don't need money too...well you get my drift!:smile2:

8. thunt713

thunt713 New Member

State:
    winfield m
    Are you still needing a reel or reels?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.