Abu Garcia Rebate on reels above $79.95.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Big Dav, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    This may be old news but i did not know about it until I found it today.

Found this out today while i was trying to find the best price on some new Abu 7000ic3's.

$15 rebate on any reel over $79.95, limit two per household, and no PO boxes. Trying to figure a way around that one. I need more than two of them and I only have a PO box.:angry::roll_eyes:
    Here is a link to the coupon: http://www.abu-garcia.com/media/File/122940AbuC3C4Rec1.19.5Coupon.pdf

I have also posted the coupon in the attachment below. Just in case the link doesn't work.
    With the coupon that will make them $104.95 and free shipping from where i found them. Regular $119.95 is still much better that BPS @ $149.95 each.:angry::crazy::eek:oooh:
    Hope this is helpful to someone else.:big_smile:

By the way has anyone found the 7000ic3 any cheaper than $119? That is the best I have found so far. I will be buying several if anyone knows of somewhere that will give a little BOC and quantity discount.:big_smile:

Thanks
    David

Attached Files:

2. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    Correction to the above post and title.
    [​IMG]It is not on any Abu reel over $79.95, it has to be a C3, C4 or Record reel over that price.:embarassed:
    Thanks
    David

3. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    David thanks alot man lol. I wish i had seen this a week ago i just bought 2 new Abu 7000 ic3. But im going to be getting a few more so i will take advantage of the coupons. Also $119.00 is the cheapest i have seen thats what i paid for the 2 i just got.

4. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    Your welcome. As long as you have a receipt dated between 1-1-08 and 9-5-08 you can get the rebate.:big_smile:

Thanks
    David

5. jboy434

jboy434 New Member

State:
    va
    I havent been looking at any prices for the 7000's but you might be able to get them a bit cheaper on ebay.