abu garcia 6500c3

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by dieselcat, Jul 29, 2008.

1. dieselcat

dieselcat New Member

State:
    Washington, Mis
    i got an awsome deal today on some abu reels brandnew in box from a friend got 2 6500c3's for 60 bucks:eek:oooh::crazy:. anyway thats bout it just wanted to share that!

2. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    That's a heck of deal. Good luck with reels and your fishing!!

3. OhioRiverCatfisher

OhioRiverCatfisher New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Good Deal!! You sure couldn't go wrong at that price for two 6500s that are new in the box...

4. dieselcat

dieselcat New Member

State:
    Washington, Mis
    now i just need to find a deal like that on some rods............lol:smile2:

5. mandingo

mandingo Member

State:
    kansas
    does your friend have anymore of them?

6. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    i hear that got around 6 myself but for that deal will buy 6 more lol:wink:

really great deal u made congrats !!!!!!!!
    and they are a very good reel last you a lifetime.

7. mandingo

mandingo Member

State:
    kansas
    same here,i have 3 and i just bought 3 new rods from THE ROD SHOP and i am wanting to get a set of chrome rockets to put on them but for that price i could'nt pass them up.congrats on a great deal!

8. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    i got lucky and picked up 4 new abus on clearence at wal mart here a few years back. including 2 6500 cl3's for $40 each.:wink::big_smile:

9. ozzyso44

ozzyso44 New Member

State:
    Smithville, Missouri
    they are junk, I will give you $43 for the whole lot, even though you should be paying me to take them off your hands.:smile2: Just kidding - last a lifetime, fish a lifetime, pass them down, etc. you just can't go wrong.

10. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    What rods did you end up buying Caleb?

11. dieselcat

dieselcat New Member

State:
    Washington, Mis
    I temperarly mounted one of my new reels to an ugly stick today,just until i get my new catfishsafari river rod.Then the reel goes on there. gonna take it out tonite and try it out.had to give my other $30 6500 c3 to my friend. i thought i was going to get 4 of the 6500c3's :sad2:and only got 2,anyway i told him i'd get him 1.Even though i didn't get the 4 i hoped for i'm still going to give him the other 1 for $30 just what i got it for.:big_smile:

12. mandingo

mandingo Member

State:
    kansas
    I went with the #1 driftmasters,the #2's felt kinda too meaty for what i wanted them for which is drifting these lakes around here.i've used them twice and i must say that im really impressed with the sensitivity and backbone they have.i havent landed a hawg with them yet but thats still to come!:wink: