Abu Garcia 10000 Big Game

Discussion in 'Fishing Reel Review' started by H2O Mellon, Dec 6, 2005.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Guys, I just bought a Big Game 10000 reel from BOC brother Flathunter. I really like the reel, but as a previous thread mentions I already have one in layaway. I am now thinking the same thing Flathunter was, this reel may be too big for me. I dont mind having one but I doubt I'd get the chance to use TWO of them. I am willing to trade this reel for a new Abu 7000 or Abu Trophy 6500. I paid $139 for the Abu Big Game 10000 I have in layaway. This reel has never had line on it, or ever been on a rod. I dont have the box though.

2. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    check your PM mellon

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Got it. Sent you one back.
    Guys it looks like this offer didnt last long. ;) I hope you like it Brad. If 40# Flatheads were plentyfull here, I would never have gotten rid of it.

4. brad kilpatrick

State:
    Kansas City
    shoot, #40's around here are fish that are just starting to get big!!! Thanks Mellon Merry Christmas!!! when you coming down here so we can go get some BIG fish!!!!

5. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Dang Brayn you did not keep that reel long....It would be a great reel if you have tons of big cats in the water you fish, and if you are using it from a boat..I did not want to drag that beast around for miles while bank fishing!

6. brad kilpatrick

State:
    Kansas City
    We've got tons of big cats here and I've got a pretty good sized boat. Anytime You & Mellon wanna get after some BIG fish just head on down this way! serious deal I've got room in the boat.

7. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Brad, I have several 5 in fact 3 day weekends off between late april and early june..Would that be a good time in your area?...I would love to come down if Mellon and I can swing it.

8. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Sounds like a road trip to me!

9. brad kilpatrick

State:
    Kansas City
    late april early june the fishing should be pretty good c'mon down!!!

10. brad kilpatrick

State:
    Kansas City
    if you guys come to KC I'll have to put you on some fish, I'm not sure that cabelas will have anything left if we get skunked!!! LOL

You guys are welcome any time just let me know when and i'll request time off from work and send the step son to his dads ( he's three and hell on wheels!!) We could put you two up for the weekend as well and save you hotel fare. Fishin', BBQ, and swappin lies what could be better?

11. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Sounds Like a blast for sure, Now to get winter over with!