Abu drag washers

Discussion in 'LOCAL IOWA TALK' started by Cuda, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Cuda

Cuda Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    Name:
    Mike
    Could someone measure the washers? I would like to know outside dia. and the inside dia. I want to know as I would like the carbonfiber drag for my reels other brand. Mine are 1.033 od and .433 id. So will they work I would like to know before I order them? Thanks for any help! Mike

2. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Mike pm Gordhawk-Glen is up on that I think he can help ya...or would be able to piont ya in the right direction.

3. psychomekanik

psychomekanik New Member

State:
    Illinois
    there are several different sizes of drag washers. It depends on the year and model of the reel. I just ordered a bunch of them for my vintage reels. (pre 1970) they are a lot different than the newer ones..

4. psychomekanik

psychomekanik New Member

State:
    Illinois
  5. Cuda

Cuda Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    Name:
    Mike
    What I want to know is what the size the abu washer are. I know what mine are but will the abu washer fit mine? Mike

6. Cuda

Cuda Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    Name:
    Mike
    For got to add my reel is not a Abu reel. That is why I want to know what the abu washer measure. Because I would like to try the carbontex drag washers in my reel. That is why I need to know the size. If they are close I will order them. I just want to make sure that they will fit. Mike