ABU Ambassadeur BigGame 10000 Black Limited Edition

Discussion in 'Fishing Reel Review' started by H2O Mellon, Oct 27, 2005.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I found one of these in the UK. I am drooling at the mouth over the thought of matching it w/ a Qunatum Big Cat Med-Heavy rod. Does anyone know anything about it? I just think I'd like to have the blakc one more than the 10000 Big Game Gold colored one.

2. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Personally I dont like the Black Color, but I love the gold ones!

3. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    I would like to get my hands on one no matter what the color is as I am color blind any way .... LOL

4. bigsammy

bigsammy New Member

State:
    Poteau ok
    Last year my wife bought me a bg gold 9000 for my anniversary present.Its built like a Penn reel,I noticed this when I decieded to take two of the brake blocks out of it.I dont use it much because it tends to lash up.I dont own nothin but Ambasseduers and can't seem to get the casting distance with it.If I didn't think it would hurt the wifes feelings I'd probly trade it for a c3 7000.

5. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Man this is so hard to do. I made an offer & the guy accepted if I decided I would send the money. The reel is in Germany. :crying: :eek: :D WHAT TO DO, WHAT TO DO :p :mad: :sad:

6. whichrod

whichrod New Member

State:
    columbia sc
    looks left thennnn right psssssssssssssst i got a new 7000 i would trade for that reel

7. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    I just might have to give you your money plus a little for that reel...

8. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thats the bad thing, I could almost buy 2 7000b's for the price. :crying:

9. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

There was one on E-Bay that started at $1.75 US, and when I checked it tonight it was up to $90+. I'll stick with my 6000's, and my 6500's until I think I really need a reel of that size.

Ray

10. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Was that the 10000 or the Limited Edition Black 10000. I cant find more of the limited edition 10000's only the reg gold ones.

11. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

My bad, it's not the LE, it's the gold one.

Ray

12. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well Mellon since you left one of your 7000's at our fishing hole you might as well rplace it with the 10000