Abu 7000C3 Parts Needed

Discussion in 'Reel Repair and Upgrades' started by Mr.T, May 5, 2007.

1. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

State:
    MO
    I've got an Abu Garcia 7000 C3, 2006 model, and have lost a couple of parts.

On the right side, there's a cap with a bearing (and maybe some more parts) under it. I've lost the cap and the bearing.

Does anyone know what the part numbers for those items are and where I can get replacement parts ASAP? I need them by Friday as I have a tournament to fish!

Thanks!

2. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    --Daves reel repair,727-942-8944
    They're located in Florida. I was trying to find a web site for them and didn't have any luck. You may want to find a schematic and get the part number's, Just go to the Abu Garcia web site and you should be able to find the part number's. On the opposit
    side of the the drag knob there's a cap and inside the cap there's a clip, Thats probably what you lost.along with the cap..
    -

3. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

State:
    MO
    That's where I ended up getting parts - they're in Canada, which I didn't notice until the order arrived. Took about 10 days for the shipment to get here but all is well.

I think the new bearing was on the reel that my father-in-law dropped in the river a couple of weeks ago... :confused2:

4. DemolitionMan

DemolitionMan New Member

State:
    Tupelo, Mississippi
    No use in diving for that bearing....lol.....I didn't know he was in Canada myself.....Glad you got your reel repaired....I was just looking for reel and repair info on Abu Garcias when I found it....I'm looking for a "good" book that shows pictures....I need someone to show me how to tear down a reel and put it back together again, one on one.....Dwight

5. BigB

BigB New Member

State:
    Van Buren, Arkansas
    if you go to abu's web site they have diagrams....its a little hard to navigate but you should find what your looking for

6. DemolitionMan

DemolitionMan New Member

State:
    Tupelo, Mississippi
    Abu Garcia sent me a PDF file for a diagram/breakdown on lubrication of the round reels....It shows two types of oil(light and heavy) and grease....The diagram shows where to put the lube and what kind....I would put it in here, but don't know how.....Dwight

7. crome

crome New Member

State:
    ilm,nc
    i order my reel parts from southwestern parts and service,and they have schematics with part numbers on there web page.