ABU 7000 C3

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by Kutter, Jan 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    I am wanting to buy an ABU Garcia 7000 C3 (silver only) in the old style. These were replaced with a newer style a couple of years ago. If you have one for sale & think it might be what I am looking for, post up.

2. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Kutter, call ole man Bob! He is selling all his Abu's cause he got new reels! I'm purdy sure he has several of what you're looking for.

3. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    HI,
    What are you preferring as far as the internals go?? Gear ratio, anti-reverse, etc..

4. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Sorry, I was under the understanding that all 7000 C3's had the same basics and were only a little different cosmetically. I have 6 7000 at this time, with 5 of them identical. The other one is a black 7000 B. Just trying to match one more up to the group.
    A couple of years ago, they changed the style a bit, putting gray plastic across the top as a thumb bar instead of the older button on the right side. I like the old style better.

5. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    I am no longer in need of one of these reels, thanks for all the replies & PM's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.