About Daiwa Sealine 27h

Discussion in 'Fishing Reel Review' started by richinchrist1022, Jun 4, 2007.

1. richinchrist1022

richinchrist1022 New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I have been wondering if anyone can tell me anything about this reel. It is a daiwa sealine 27h levelwind. I am new to the baitcasters and could use some help in understanding what the clicker is used for etc. I really appreciate any help I can find, I kinda feel lost like a kid in the store when it come to the baitcasters:crazy:. By the way does anybody know what these reels run retail?

2. kyjake

kyjake New Member

State:
    kentucky
    The 27h may be out of production and no longer available.Should make a good reel for catfishing.The clicker is used while still fishing.Either back the drag almost off or leave the reel in freespool and it will keep the current or waves from taking out more line and will make noise when a fish pulls out line.
    Jake

3. richinchrist1022

richinchrist1022 New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Thanks for the help, I used my new rod and reel setup today and it worked great! I have been a spinner guy for some time, but after getting used to the baitcaster my preferance has changed. I used the clicker with much avail today! I landed about 10 cats and a few of them went 4-5 #`s. Thanks again for the tips.
    :big_smile: