Drew and I went down to Aberdeen to try out the boat after drowning a couple of spark plugs in water on Saturday in Gallipolis. Didn't take us long to figure out the boats still broke,blowed headgasket. Hour and a half drive is too far to go then just turn around and go home, so we fished. Went as far as the trolling motor would get us upstream, about 400 yards. Yep you guessed it ,didn't charge the trolling motor batteries all the way back up. Drew drift fished on the way up as we were barely caught 3 channels and a blue before we ever anchored. Parked close to the bank so we could fish the structure up on the bank as well as throwing a couple poles toward the middle. I pulled several small channels off the bank and Drew got a 7 pound blue in the deeper water. Didn't figure we were close enough to the deeper ledge so we coaxed the trolling motor out to the sailing line bouy. Cast as far as we could toward the middle, Drew was casting his second pole when his first on smashed down. 25 pound blue, had to drag it to the boat against the current never hardly put up a fight. We were pretty excited about the possibility of getting on a bunch of blues then the barges started coming. They had it timed so that they would cross right in front of us, so we had to move,and we could not do it very quickly. Pretty much drained us of all ambition to go to the middle of the river so we slowly fished our way back to the ramp staying as far out in the river as we dared. Ended up catching 22 fish the 25 pounder being the biggest but we also got a 22 and four in the teens. Camera was like the boat batteries ,dead. It was a great trip even with a broken boat.