Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
hum, i wouldnt have expected that! it that all brands i wonder? the thing i learn on this site. lol

·
Registered
9,715 Posts
I've seen that video and then seen another video that disproves that theory. I'll try to find the video that shows what its really like inside.

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
The opening credits was for gag films or some such. I don't think I'd go busting into a 6 volt battery based soley upon that video. But heck, if you do it right, what can it hurt?

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well guys .... I am sorry ... I didn't intend to mislead anyone .... Garry- :eek:oooh:

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
I've seen that video and then seen another video that disproves that theory. I'll try to find the video that shows what its really like inside.
we used 22s as kids to disprove that when i was a kid. lol

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
If you use a lot of AA batteries, Home Depot generally has a pretty good price, although you may find them cheaper elsewhere, I don't really know. Anyway, I found a 24-pack of Energizer Alkaline AA batteries on the Home Depot web page for $10.69.

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
You can also go to the Dollar store and get 16 for 1 buck:wink:, they arent very good for the digital cameras but for kids toys and such they work just fine

·
Registered
9,715 Posts
You can also go to the Dollar store and get 16 for 1 buck:wink:, they arent very good for the digital cameras but for kids toys and such they work just fine
You're right Gary, they work well with remotes and toys but won't even turn my digi cam on.:confused2::wink::smile2:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.