A Winner Never Cheats, And A Cheater Never Wins.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishrollo, Feb 27, 2009.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
  2. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I think he won! If I were going to plant a fish, thats not to say I would, but if I were to, I would sure make it better than a little over two pounds! lol How is that gonna insure a win?. I think he dumb for giving up the truck though. I would have taken the test and let the doubters be the ones to cause the black eye for the kids group. :roll_eyes:

Oh yeah, cheaters do win and some winers cheat. It's a hard true fact of life, don't ever be fooled by that old saying......

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    He should have taken the polygraph test and cleared any doubt. Most big winners of tournaments are subject to polygraph test. That is nothing new. Right is right and wrong is wrong.

4. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    I agree with Michael. He should of taken the test. :wink:

5. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    This reminds me one time when I was a young boy of 12, back in 1974 and my dad was fishing in the Old Hickory Lake Rodeo Bass tourney in Gallatin Tennessee. He was in first place with a 5 lb 9 oz Largemouth. Just at the last minute two ol boys come bringing in a Bass that weighed 8 lbs and took first place. Just before the tourney was over A fish and game biologist inspected the fish and determined that the 8 lb fish had been frozen and actually was a florida strain largemouth. They tried to cheat and almost got by with it. My dad went on to win the tourney. First place was only $500. with a big trophy and free fish mount. They were eliminated and banned from all further Tennessee tourneys. I was happy for my Dad that day. He worked hard for that fish.:eek:oooh: