A welcome to all of our new members

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by smokey, Dec 3, 2008.

1. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I would like to welcome all of our new members.I would like to suggest a few things to be sure to check out.

First of all BOC publications.All vary good and full of info we all can use.Dont forget to look at the BOC library.

2nd our sponsors,They have backed the BOC and have things that you wont find at your Wal mart or Bass pro shops.

3rd Geatherings, Many friends are made at these. You dont have to be a catfish diehard.You will hear good stories a few lies. But a good way to make fishing friends in your area.

4th.If you like us and think we have somthing to offer become a star member. Thats a way to support the Brotherhood.You also will be able to sign up for great give aways that some of our sponsors have donated.

Dont forget to checkout your state info page.A way to find out about hotspots from your neck of the woods.and good way to meet ppl .
    Have a good time here and dont forget."post early and post offten", and have a good time.
    smokey

2. farmer

farmer New Member

State:
    Osceola, MO
    Great post Smokey. You gave some great advice to our new members. Thanks.

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Great advise Smokey. Reps.

4. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    Excellent Post... Thank you

5. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Great Post,Smoky !!! :wink:

6. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Couldn't of said it any better. WTG Smokey. Reps to you buddy.

7. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    What a wonderful post.Thank you so much for this post. I too want to welcome our new members. You all will love this web site,there isn't another web site that is so wonderful and informative. Enjoy yourselves cause you're with family on here,and it's very trustworthy. I can't say that about other web sites but I can garrentee this place is a wonderful place to just totally relax and enjoy being here.~~~~Sister Pat:big_smile: