A way to get back at anti trappers.

Discussion in 'Trapping & Fur Taking' started by sds888, Jun 13, 2006.

1. sds888

sds888 New Member

State:
    Townville, South Carolina
    This is going on in another forum and I saw it thought I would put it in here to see if yall want to do it. The idea is to order as much stuff from them as you can this spending all og thier dollars in shipping and material cost.So that they go broke I dont know if it would actually work but it is worth a try. Then you could use the material to line your shed floor to catch all the stuff comming off your catch. Here are the websites if you wish to do this:
    http://www.hsus.org/forms/fur-free_campaign_materials.html

You can also go to PETA and order their vegtarian starter kit for free. At least they are spending money to send this stuff that they cant use to fight us with.
    oh yeah other uses for the material are good fire starters and toliet paper. lol
    Stephen

2. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    any time I get junk mail that has a prepaid return envlope for ordering their product I fill it with as much junk mail from others as I can get into it, I put so much in it that I have to tape it closed. I wonder how many millions are spent on junk mail every year ? I get enough to fill a truck every year.

3. Fry Guy

Fry Guy New Member

State:
    Warrensburg Missouri
    looks like it must be working because almost everything said out of stock:smile2:

4. sds888

sds888 New Member

State:
    Townville, South Carolina
    Just think of the thousands of dollars they are sending out for us to use this as trash lol.
    Stephen