A wasted day 3 2 09

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Robbie Norton, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Robbie Norton

Robbie Norton New Member

State:
    Florence S.C
    A day if not on the river or on the lake is a wasted day.:smile2::roll_eyes::wink:

2. DrJ

DrJ New Member

State:
    SC
    This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
    (Psa 118:24)
    :smile2:

3. unclebuncle

unclebuncle New Member

State:
    Humboldt,K
    I've wasted lots of days then but I can always come here and read and talk about fishing.Hope the sun comes out and shines on us all.

4. DrJ

DrJ New Member

State:
    SC
    That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
    (Mat 5:45)

5. Fishlind

Fishlind New Member

State:
    Lexington County, SC
    Amen!

6. garrick

garrick New Member

State:
    SC
    'Twas a good day. It filled things up so I can put my boat in at a spot closer to my house.

7. Robbie Norton

Robbie Norton New Member

State:
    Florence S.C
    Maybe i should have said if you are not in church on sunday, it's a wasted day.I don't want too up upset DR.J.:smile2::roll_eyes::wink:............?

8. unclebuncle

unclebuncle New Member

State:
    Humboldt,K
    I enjoy wasting days on the lake or river,my thing.

9. DrJ

DrJ New Member

State:
    SC
    DrJ is not upset in the least, he just tries to keep things in the right perspective, and he enjoys trying to encourage others, Where a mans treasure is, there will his heart be also.:smile2:

10. Robbie Norton

Robbie Norton New Member

State:
    Florence S.C
    DR.j i forgot to tell you i am a church going man myself, every thing going to be o.k.........:smile2::wink::cool2: