A warning to all Husbands!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by tbull, Jan 22, 2009.

1. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Ok guys, I love my wife, but she has a little problem shall we say..Now she does work, but from home, she runs a day care out of our house, and most of the time she is watching QVC, ya know the home shopping network or whatver it is, and I just so happen to find a QVC Credit Card. She buys to much crap from them, and do you know what her latest purchase was???? A freaking Tree! Yes you heard me right, a real, live, growing tree....But its ok, because it has a 1 year warranty.........:crazy::eek:oooh:......Are you freaking serious? A tree? Not to mention the fact that probably the biggest Landscaping Company in southern Ohio is 2 miles from my front door, you ordered a tree from the home shopping network? Its like ordering a catfish via Fedex or something, just doesnt make any since to me. :confused2:.....I did force her to break and admit she has a problem, obviously when you order a Tree of the net...Moral of story I guess, if you have a stay at home Mom, might want to do a double check on how many credit cards she has, things get out of hand in a hurry!!:smile2::0a35:......Can you imagine the hell I would be put through if I had a secret Cabela's or Basspro Credit Card???

2. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    oh my.. i feel for ya my friend...sounds like she needs a good spanking:wink:

3. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    LOL .... I do have a cabelas card but guess who uses it the most . Yep the wife and my oldest daughter . Here is the funny part . They will use it say they order 300.00 of something they will leave me 300.00 by the computer or give me 300.00 in time . but not the interest so what ever they order i get stuck with the interest lol gotta love em :smile2:

4. Moose1

Moose1 New Member

State:
    STEUB, OHIO
    WEL I WON'T MENTION ANY NAMES 'BUT I JUST PAID OFF $13,OOO.00 ON THOSE NICE LITTLE CARDS.
    MERRY XMAS TO ME MERRY XMAS TO ME:eek:oooh::crazy:

5. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    Get her one of those pre-paid visa or mastercards. She can add to it what she wants to spend. You can add to it what you want her to spend. When it's empty, she'll just have to wait until she can put some more money into it.

6. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Travis, Maybe when the tree comes you should plant the wife instead. lol... Kidding bro... But a tree? That's just insane... Hi my name is ______ and I'm a qvcaholic... Better get her a support group...

7. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    My wife read about some trees in a magazine. She just had to have one of them. Well it turned out that We couldn't find any of them around here. Yep, had to order it online. Well here's the funny part. The shipping was only going to be like five dollars. I was curious, so I ordered them for her, after all she lets me buy and buys for me ALOT of tackle. When the trees, yes plural, arrived there were three of them in an envelope. They were a seed pod with about an inch of green coming out. I laughed, but we planted them in some pots... Before you know it, they were coming up and doing well.

8. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Travis, I wouldn't stand for such stupidity and lack of intellegence! :wink: I would order atleast 3 new outfits without her knowing just to get even!:roll_eyes: rollo

9. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Travis, I recommend you buy a beer meister. I think you're gonna need it...lol...

10. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    my wife was in sams club last year, someone came up and asked her if she wanted to apply for a sams club credit card...she did and got it.

and lucky me it came witha 15 thousand dollar credit limit!!!!!!!

she dont even work, how in the hell she got it i dont know.

this is how people get in trouble with credit.

and we are in trouble now since i am lucky to work 4 days a week.

the lady who gave it to her was amazed, and told her her crdit must be exxcelent, that she had never given one out with a limit that high.

she did not even have a freaking job and got a credit card witha 15 thousand dollar limit:sad2:

11. andrew76

andrew76 New Member

State:
    southwest ohio
    WEll i feel for yea. I just wish my ol lady could cook!!

12. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    this spring i ordered a bunch of stuff from catfish connection.

I had the shipping address different than the billing address, i had them shipped to my dads house.

but my rotten luck they paied no attention to the shipping address, and shipped the stuff to the billing address, MY HOUSE!!!!

I walked in after work and saw 5 abu boxes on the kitchen table:wink:

13. gardengrz

gardengrz New Member

State:
    wakeman,ohio
    LMAO :big_smile::cool2:

14. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    Me being out of work & she works pt about half of the year & earns maybe under 10,000 a year as compare to my 32,000, someone needs to break some ??? ????? open!

15. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    atleast she got a tree, when i use my credit card on the phone all i get is talked to dirty for $3.99 a minute:eek:oooh: