A United States Marine

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Ulikedew, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN

A
    United States Marine was attending some college courses between assignments. He had completed missions in Iraq and Afghanistan. One of the courses had a professor who was an avowed atheist and a member of the ACLU. One day the professor shocked the class when he came in, He looked to the ceiling and flatly stated, 'God, if you are real, then I want you to knock me off this platform. I'll give you exactly 15 minutes.
    ’ The lecture room fell silent. You could hear a pin drop. Ten minutes went by and the professor proclaimed, 'Here I am God. I'm still waiting.' It got down to the last couple of minutes when the Marine got out of his chair, went up to the professor, and cold-cocked him; knocking him off the platform. The professor was out cold. The Marine went back to his seat and sat there, silently. The other students were shocked and stunned and sat there looking on in silence.

The professor eventually came to, noticeably shaken, looked at the Marine and asked, 'What the heck is the matter with you? Why did you do that?'

The Marine calmly replied, 'God was too busy today protecting America 's soldiers who are protecting your right to say stupid stuff and act like an idiot. So, He sent me.'

THIS IS GOOD, KEEP IT GOING

2. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thanks for posting and sharing. I appreciate you very much for doing so! Please have a great day!!:big_smile:~~~~Sister Pat

3. monimoon

monimoon New Member

State:
    NC
    That was great!!! He got what he deserved for sure!

4. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    I agree he got what he deserved

5. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I have always heard the saying that "God works in mysterious ways", so if he's a lil busy and wants to call in the marines, we should'nt be surprised, but gratefull that he still see's fit to use us to do his bidding.:wink:

6. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    U.S.A. Dont mess with the U.S.A.

7. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Now that is a good story! :big_smile: That teacher is lucky he only got knocked out! :crazy:

8. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    thanks for the great story he got just what he needed

9. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Thanks for sharing. Great story.

10. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Really surprised that it took the Marine that long to do it. Great story ,thanks for sharing it.

11. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    I can only hope it is a true story:big_smile:

wouldn't it be a better place if we all would standup for what we believe in!:roll_eyes: