A trip witht the Catfisherman formlly know as DrPepper

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by whiteriverbigcats, Oct 11, 2008.

1. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hit the river in a little 10 ft jonboat.. and a trolling motor.. yes a trolling motor.. It really worked great.. Marked alot of fish... I mean alot... but they didnt really want to eat... But he managed to get two in the boat... they were hittinh like turtles I think.. Real light and barely setting off the clickers.. But it was a good trip.. and we saw the clooest shooting star ( think it was actually a comet ) but had a good time and look forward to trying it again..

Attached Files:

2. Trahviiz

Trahviiz Member

State:
    Indianapolis
    Awe, sounds like a romantic night on the river for you two. :wink: Nice catches, hopefully a few more to come.

3. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Sounds like y'all are outfishin' me right now! That ex drpepper guy is relentless! :wink: Can't imagine TWO people in a 10 foot jon, on the water! :smile2:
    Keep the stories rolling in! BTW: Me and Big Bird also saw the most amazing shooting start I ever saw, last Friday night.
    Bill in SC

4. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Looks like a good trip. Thanks for the tip and the information

5. Flattiestalker

Flattiestalker New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Yeah, drpepper told me about that shooting star... he said it turned from red to a hot green color before it burned out...

I thought he said he was hitting the river again with you on Monday or Tuesday... man, he never takes me fishin' anymore:sad2:

6. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Hey Bill, you wouldn't be related to old DP would you? Or maybe even know him better than most? Why don't you PM me and fill me in on how well you know him. I had to do this with someone who's initials were AJ at one time. Remember him? If you were a member back then. If not then it's not important, just shoot me that PM and let's talk. Thanks.

7. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    since we all live so close we should hit that hole again.. I could just get the 4 wheeler and meet you guys down there.. i will fish from the bank... No prob...

8. Flattiestalker

Flattiestalker New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Why? is he wanted by the FBI.... AGAIN? What did he do this time... pull the plug on a commercial catfishermans boat or something?:confused2:

9. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    SAY WHAT??? Im confuesed