A to Z Tackle?

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by JBrooks, Jul 5, 2009.

1. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    I sent a request form out to them about 3 days ago. Are they usually prompt or what? Seems to me their weight prices are too good to be true. :(

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    James I have made several orders from him and their product is good and their shipping is fair and punctual. He is sometimes away from the office and may take a few days notifying you back. The price are worth the wait.

3. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Ironically he called me an hour later from making this post, directly to my cell phone to apologize for the time away and told me my order is going to be out pronto.

The prices can't be beat and I've heard nothing but good things from them. I just got scared for a second that they had halted orders or something due to this wonderful economy of ours. :sad2:

- James

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    For the best shipping cost limit your orders to approx 49# per order. He has a flat rate on shipping.

5. One Legged Josh

One Legged Josh New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Their prices on pre-made weights are less than bulk lead around here! Awesome place to do buisness with!

6. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    They have great prices, but no 10-16 weights. :sad2:

7. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    they are great, i've ordered a couple times and always very fast shipping, infact i just got 100 sinkers a couple weeks ago:wink:

8. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Thanks guys. It's great to know it's money well spent!