A to Z Sport Store.

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by TOPS, Feb 22, 2009.

1. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I finally went to A to Z yesterday I bought a bag of fishing stuff only paid $21.00 for the items. some items are at a good price,

2. ccat

ccat Well-Known Member

State:
    Fayetteville Ar
    Top,
    Yeah, if you haven't been there, it is worth the trip....sort of like the days we'd all spend the entire day up at Bass Pro. A friend of mine and I make the trip down the hill every so often and spend all of our time at that outdoors store and the tool store. We usually stay there for several hours.
    I pour my own sinkers, but if you need them, A-Z has them, and lots of them at that. They also have those 5000 foot river rods. Those things are like powerline poles. I guess some of them are 14-16 foot long
    I mentioned on an earlier post having 4 Shakespeare ugly sticks, but will get a few Team Catfish rods. I know they have the Team Catfish Secret 7 down there and am hoping they carry their rods. Did you notice if they have Team Catfish rods while you were there?
    I just bought a new net up at Sportsman's Warehouse north of Springdale, but now wish I had bought one down there. They sure have all sorts of nets, from ones that will hold a loaf of bread to ones that would hold a mother-in-law.
    Hope you get to use what you bought out on the river real soon.
    good luck
    ccat

3. Riprap

Riprap New Member

State:
    Monticello
    Where is this a-z store located?

4. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Chris, I did not look at the rods, I am satisfied with my ugly sticks, I did look at a couple river rods but know that I can not do much bank fish due to my back injury.

5. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Don, it is in alma, arkansas

6. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    don the a to z store is in alma arkansas.they have great prices on some stuff i bought the blank and all the hardware to build a 11 foot rod and only paid 53 dollars for all.

7. Riprap

Riprap New Member

State:
    Monticello
    Sounds like I need to make a motorcycle trip soon as it warms up a little,
    I will probably need to take a trailer:wink::smile2:

8. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Don, they have several stores in the same area, they have a furniture store, a sports store, a tool store, and a gift store. They all are in separate buildings.

9. Riprap

Riprap New Member

State:
    Monticello
    Sounds like Dorothy might enjoy seeing this place, I sure couldn't take her in the truck, she can't buy as much if we are on the bike:smile2:

10. ccat

ccat Well-Known Member

State:
    Fayetteville Ar
    Rip,
    Just north of Alma on hwy 71. If you are coming off 540, then take the Rudy exit and go back over the interstate towards the east. Head south on 71 after that and you can't miss it from there.
    ccat

11. Riprap

Riprap New Member

State:
    Monticello
    Thanks a lot for the good info folks soon as we have a warm saturday that I'm not fishing I will have to head west

12. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    They sale Team Catfish products, also carry the meat hunter rods at a reasonable price. He's getting more stuff all the time since they built the new store. Strongly recomend A-Z for anyone in the area.

13. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    I drive over from Tahlequah about every month to check things out. they add to it all the time

14. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    I will have to take a drive too to check this place out. I am with RipRap, can't take trisha neither - will come back from a dirt cheap place - dirt BROKE!:smile2:

15. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    I have been puting Of a trip to Alma Now i have to Go

16. Riprap

Riprap New Member

State:
    Monticello
    It would be nice to go shopping and then fishing to test all the new stuff

17. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    Sounds like a good store,,, do they have a web site??

18. ggman1964

ggman1964 New Member

State:
    Arkansas