A time for mourning.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by kat in the hat, Jan 20, 2007.

1. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    It's a sad day. My pet bullhead just died.:angry: Had em about 4 years. Caught him while casting for bait, and decided to keep him. We just bought a new tank, and he was gonna have alot more room to live and grow. Dangit!!

2. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Sorry to hear about your pet bullhead... ya didn't say grace, did ya..?

~~~~~~~~~~
    Don't forget that your roots need watering.

3. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    sorry to hear of your loss.I guess you can get attached to a fish just like anything else.What did it die from couldn't of been old age if you only had it for 4 years.

4. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    New tanks are a big pain until the water gets right.
    I think I stocked my tank twice before I could manage to keep fish years at the time.

5. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thanks guys for your sympathy.LOL! I don't know what happened. He had a rough life living with a dozed convicts. Convicts are kind of bullies even to a catfish. We didn't even have the new aquarium set up yet. If he coulda just held out for another week he woulda had the castle to himself, and a goldfish. We were gonna set up a 55 gal. tank just for the convicts, and leave him and a goldfish, and a sucker in the 30 gal. tank. I kind of used him for a fishing forecast. If he was active, I figured other fish were also. Never helped out though.