A Thanks to The Members from the Staff!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by TOPS, Aug 21, 2008.

1. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    We, the Staff would like to thank you the members , for being you, I know at it seem that we get to bust to acknowledge you. We care for all of you Many thanks members.!!

2. stoney53

stoney53 Well-Known Member

State:
    PA
    the staff does a great job keeping this site working smoothly thank you

3. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK

do i sense a lack of sincerity in that sentence?:eek:oooh:

or did "the Staff" send you out to be the whipping boy?:wink:

:smile2::smile2::smile2:Top, you are one of the reasons i haven't left, and i am sure, haven't been kicked out.:wink:

i like the folks on here, and i appreciate the job our mods/admins do.:big_smile:

4. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Why Top, I do believe that's the nicest thing anybody has said all day! :cool2: Thank you. :big_smile:

5. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Even after all the whining and badgering we been doing about the thank you button?:roll_eyes: You all have alot of patience!

6. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Thanks for the thanks, Catfish1 is the best site on the internet, hands down

7. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Thanks Top, the staff does a great job keeping everything running smooth, so back at ya....:big_smile:

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thank Top for the nice comments. A special thanks to all the staff for the endless performance you all do. The reason this is a great site is because we are brothers and sisters working together for the same goal.

9. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Well now thank you Tops. With out Paul and the rest of the Staff none of this would be taking place. So we should be saying Thanks to You ALL.

10. jolie

jolie New Member

State:
    PA
    there's alot of thankfulness on this thread AND its all deserved... the addicted, volumous (spelling?) posting on a 'general conversation' forum is a sign of the members appreciation of this forum.

there's tons of places on the internet to chat. the fact SO MUCH of it happens here is due to the dedication and contribution of the staff. Keep it up! so we're changing this thread to -Thank you staff for keeping up such a great website

11. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    I haven't been here long, but I really enjoy the site and appreciate the give a ways and the wisdom of all the members and the hard work that I know for a fact it takes behind the scenes to keep it all up and running.

God Bless You All!:big_smile:

12. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Top who put you up to this?:big_smile:

I'll have to agree with Top.

It is the members that make the site what it is.

Of course with a little help from Paul and the mods.:wink:

13. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Much appreciated ,But I think a big group hug as well as a thanks should go to the staff ,just cause:confused2:

14. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    With all the thank you button hoopla going on, Thought I would make a post showing everyone it can be done!:big_smile::wink:

15. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    NO, THANK YOU! :big_smile:

16. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    A big THANK YOU from So. Alabama for what the staff and mods. do for this site and THANK YOU Pual for your dream came true

17. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Much appreciated Top, may I say your welcome and thanks to all of you as well!:big_smile:

18. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    top i realy do aprishate all that you and all the staff do and thears not a singl one of use thats going any whear becaws of the thank you buten but if we dident complain you would think we was all sick and we just cant have that lol :smile2::wink::cool2:

19. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    so that's what this post was for:confused2: to teach us how to type thanks to people's posts so that the post counts go up instead of just hitting a thanks button, well thanks for everything that the staff does, I dont think they get told enough.....thanks top, btw how's that truck coming along???

20. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Thank you Top and all other BOC staff members. :big_smile: