A Thanks to Bobpaul

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Bubbakat, May 3, 2006.

1. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    I have been given the honor of sharing the header with Bobpaul. He has giving me the position of having my name displayed along beside his in the repair section. Ladies and gents this has been a surprise to me to say the least. I am no marine tech to say the least. My experience comes to me as a hobbyist and I am proud to share it with people in the need.

Thanks to bobpaul for thinking I have enough sense to share this section with him and thanks to the Boss for allowing my name to be put there.

BTW Bob said I had to give him half my wages I receive from here for this.:lol:
    I am glad I found this site.

2. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    Bubba, you won't miss the money. Your wages have been doubled:confused2:

3. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Man alive, ain't that a pair? :wink: Both of you are a super asset to the BOC! Keep up the good work, guys.

4. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Bobpaul is a good man and smart as well but you still have to watch him as he is always comming up with some idea and one day he will have a good one ........ LOL

5. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ya the repair section saved me a ton. bob helped diagnose my clutch and i was able to fix it myself. saved me 100'S.

6. Doyle

Doyle New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I enjoy the thread, and think you'r going to make a great addition, now bobpaul can fish twice as much.:smile2: